🖤💖Mistaken - Yeonbin

Comincia dall'inizio

"I won't be long junnie, I promise I'll come back and cuddle you all night okay?"

Yeonjun's eyes lit up. he sat up and looked at soobin.

"you promised. No backing out of that."

Soobin chuckled nodding his head.

"I promise yeonjun." He said holding his pinky out.

Yeonjun interlocked their pinkies and pressed their thumbs together.

The rest of he week was the same it always is, dance practices, recording sessions, photoshoots, tiktoks, interviews, etc.

Wednesday came quickly and soobin was super nervous about his first session. He was afraid of feeling uncomfortable, being all alone with the stranger and telling him very personal things.

He was acting a little off at practice and yeonjun decided to try and make him feel better.

He came up to soobin and gave him a soft back hug, his arms firmly wrapped around his waist.

"what's on your mind love?"

Soobin smiled placing his hands on top of yeonjun's and leaned back into his embrace.

"nothing jun, just tired."

Yeonjun pressed a soft kiss to soobin's shoulder.

"you should sleep more, my binnie needs to be well rested."

Soobin chuckled and turned around to face yeonjun.

"I'm okay jun, I'm feeling more energized already, just seeing you is all I need to recharge." He smiled softly booping yeonjun's nose.

Yeonjun's cheeks went pink, and he smiled shyly.

"binnie, don't say things like that."

Soobin chuckled at his flustered boyfriend.

"aww is yeonjunnie embarrassed?" he teased pointing to his fiery red ears.

"soobinnnnn" yeonjun whined.

"okay, okay, I'll stop teasing." Soobin said softly as he played with yeonjun's hair.

His phone dinged and he checked the time.

"aish, I have to go now junnie."

"okay baby. Hurry back okay?"

Soobin bent down and pecked yeonjun's lips quickly.

"see you later junnie."

He smiled and grabbed his back before leaving the room.

He met his therapist for the first time. He was a classically handsome man in his mid-thirties. He had floppy brown hair and wore circle framed glasses. He greeted soobin warmly with a gentle handshake and big smile.

Soobin took a seat in his office on the comfy couch. His office was very cozy, warm yellow lamps lighting up the room instead of the hospital-like LEDs in the ceiling. He had posters with motivational messages on them and soft music playing on low volume in the background.

"so Soobin, it's great to finally meet you please let me know if there is anything I can do to make the room, or make you feel more comfortable."

"ah it's great to meet you too, thank you." soobin felt slightly awkward.

The man smiled at him reassuringly.

"don't worry, this isn't going to be anything stressful for you. I'm here to talk to you, and more importantly, to listen to you. I'm here to guide you, not instruct you."