🩹💖Fever - Soobin

Request by: hooni_starz

Soobin groaned loudly as his sleepless night turned into morning. The sun rose causing blinding sunlight to shine through his room. he was exhausted not being able to sleep due to his cold sweating and aching body.

He felt absolutely awful, ever since practice the previous day he had felt gross. Every single muscle in his body screamed in pain, his head throbbed, and his throat was dry and scratchy. He pulled his covers over his face to block out the light and tried to close his eyes to doze to sleep.

A few hours had passed and soobin felt even worse than before. He winced when he heard the door open.

"soobinnie, it's time to get up now." Yeonjun said softly as he entered the leader's room.

Soobin groaned softly as he felt yeonjun sit next to him.

"soobinnie?" he asked softly as he slowly pulled the covers off of soobin's face.

"come on binnie, we got practice." Yeonjun gently shook soobin's shoulders and watched as the boy's face scrunch up in pain.

"are you okay bin?" yeonjun asked softly.

Soobin responded with a small head shake followed by a wet cough.

Yeonjun's eyes widened at soobin's cough.

"woah, soobinnie are you sick? That doesn't sound too good"

Soobin groaned in pain as he shivered from his cold flash.

Yeonjun leaned over and placed his hand on soobin's head feeling how sweaty he was and how warm he felt.

"aish, binnie you're burning up, how long have you felt bad?"

"y...yesterday..." he forced out in a raspy voice.

Yeonjun winced at how bad soobin sounded.

"awe binnie, you've felt bad all night?"

Soobin nodded his head aching.

"I couldn't sleep last night...my whole-body hurts hyung." He choked out followed by a harsh cough.

"awe bin, why didn't you wake me?"

"didn't wanna bother you."

"aish, binnie if you're sick you should come tell me, I'm here to help you bin, don't ever think you're bothering me." yeonjun cooed softly stroking his hand through soobin's hair.

"sorry hyung..." he coughed.

"aish, binnie, love don't apologize. Here let me sit you up so you can take some medicine okay?"

Yeonjun helped sit soobin up placing a pillow behind him so he was comfortable.

"wait here, I'll be right back okay?" yeonjun said softly before he clicked off soobin's lights and went into the kitchen.

"hyung? Where's soobin we have practice in ten minutes." Beomgyu asked as the bots waited in the doorway.

"guys, Binnie's sick, he has a fever."

"oh no, is he okay hyung?" kai asked feeling worried about their leader.

"I think so, he needs some meds though and he hasn't gotten any sleep, I feel bad leaving him here alone."

"hyung, if you wanna stay here with him we can handle practice on our own." Taehyun said confidently.

"are you sure hyunnie? I feel bad leaving you boys down there by yourselves."

"we'll be perfectly fine hyung, we just have to run through frost today, we've got it." Kai said with a smile.

"okay, if you guys are sure, I should really get some medicine into soobin."

"go ahead hyung, we'll see you later okay?" beomgyu said giving yeonjun a soft pat on the shoulder.

"thanks Bamgyu, have a good practice okay?"

"we will hyung, tell soobin we hope he feels better." Taehyun said.

"will do, bye guys."

With that, yeonjun rushed back to soobin's room seeing him shivering violently, his cheeks flushed a deep red, sweat dripping down his face.

"awe, binnie...here, take these." Yeonjun sat next to soobin on the bed holding the pills in his palm and a glass of water in the other.

Yeonjun gently placed the pills in soobin's mouth and helped him sip the water watching as the boy swallowed wincing in pain.

"is there anything I can do for you binnie?" yeonjun said as he ran his hand though soobin's hair.

Soobin shook his head barely able to keep his eyes open.

Yeonjun sighed softly as he slid soobin down and layed him down wrapping soobin up in his blanket.

"thank you junnie-hyung..." soobin said in his tired raspy voice.

Yeonjun smiled softly.

"of course binnie, I'm always here to take care of you."

Soobin gave him a tiny smile as he snuggled into his blankets.

"get some rest binnie, I'll be right here if you need anything."

Soobin snuggled into his pillow and very quickly dozed to sleep.

Yeonjun leaned down and kissed soobin's head as he continued carding his fingers through soobin's hair.