🖤💖Mistaken - Yeonbin

Start from the beginning

Yeonjun nodded smiling at soobin.

"well I'm glad you're back, I missed you binnie." Yeonjun whined nuzzling into the crook of soobin's neck.

Soobin chuckled and brought yeonjun's head up. he leaned in and kissed him sweetly. Yeonjun kissing back a smile on his lips.

"yuck. Get a room you two!" beomgyu yelled from the living room.

The two eldest laughed, yeonjun sticking his tongue out at beomgyu.

"aish leave them alone beomgyu-hyung, you're just jealous you're still single." Taehyun said flatly as he flipped through TV channels, kai laying across his lap half asleep.

"I am not!" beomgyu defended crossing his arms and glaring at taehyun.

The boys laughed before they all went about enjoying their day off.

Soobin and yeonjun were cuddled up on the recliner watching TV when soobin's phone rang.

He read the name and quickly got off the chair.

Yeonjun pouted as soobin removed his arms from him and stood up.

"sorry jun, I have to take this." Soobin said quickly before disappearing into the hall.

Yeonjun huffed sadly before turning back to the t.v.

"relax hyung, he'll be right back." beomgyu said.

"I know, just, he's been gone all morning, and this is our one full day off this week. He should stop working so much."

In the hall soobin quietly answered the phone.

"hello?"

"hello! Is this Choi Soobin?" it was a man's voice, friendly and cheery.

"yes sir."

"hello! I'm Dr. kang Jungwan, I received a call from Dr. So to give you a call and set up an appointment."

"ah yes."

"perfect, so I understand you are currently an idol so I know your schedule will be crazy. You just tell me what day works for you and we will go from there."

"um, well next week I'm free from four to seven on Wednesday."

"great, how does 5:30 on Wednesday sound?"

"that works for me."

"awesome. Okay so I put you in for then, please if anything changes just let me know so we can reschedule, I completely understand how hectic idol life is so don't worry if times change or anything alright?"

"alright sir, thank you."

"of course soobin. I will see you on Wednesday then. Have a great day."

"you too."

Soobin let go of a breath he didn't realize he was holding in as he hung up, his hands were kinda shaky but otherwise he felt okay.

He returned to the living room and sat back with yeonjun.

"everything okay hon?" yeonjun asked.

"yeah, just, I have a meeting on Wednesday, so I have to leave after practice."

"aw bin...another meeting?"

"yeah...hybe is planning some projects and their gathering the leaders of all the groups to discuss."

Yeonjun layed his head on soobin's shoulder.

"you work too hard."

Soobin smiled placing a kiss on the top of his head.