000. all over a pen

Prologue

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Prologue

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

One year ago

Feyre's life had never been simple, due to her family's reputations as top officers in the police force, she had always felt like there was some sort of weight on her shoulders, some sort of expectation she had to live up to.

So her entire life she has done nothing but try make them proud, which they were but they didn't pay much attention to their daughter if the conversation wasn't about their success or her near success.

She was sitting in class when a boy beside her nudged her shoulder lightly "have you got a pen?" The brunette asked.

"Yeah, here" she muttered quietly but made sure he could still hear her.

"Thanks...I'm Peter by the way" he said, she gave him a small smile before turning to look at the board "I'm Feyre".

♡ ♡ ♡

The fields girl was Stuffing her books in her locker, the class had finished around ten minutes ago.
"Crap I forgot to grab my pen of that boy" she said to herself, taking a mental note to remember her things more often.

She slammed her locker shut before walking over to where the boy who had her pen was standing
"Hey, could I have my pen back?" She said to the boy, the boy looked at her before giving the girl a small nod.

As they stood there she had started to notice small things about him, he was around an inch or two taller, his eyes were a deep brown, his hair was messy but like a good way—

"Uh, here's your pen" Peter said turning back to her, the black pen in his hand, she took the pen out of his hand, slowly turning around about to walk away when the same voice she heard two seconds ago shouts in a very sarcastic tone "you're welcome".

As she walked away she stuck her middle finger at him making sure he saw before she turned the corner.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

AUTHORS NOTE:

This is basically to sum up how they met n all that and that's why it's such a short chapter
so hope u enjoy and hope you r all staying safe n hydrated xx