15: Beginning or End?

Hello!!

Material gurllll 😫💅

_______

"I think thats the whole script- wow I've never gotten a script done in one hour! Thanks for your help?!" Techno said wile reading the scrip over again. "Don't sweat on it, anyways I gotta go my roommate just cooked dinner." I said. "Wait what are you having?" I starred at my screen confused again. Asking myself why he would want to know this, but decided to answer anyways because if I don't i know it'll bug me. "My roommate made Fideuà (if you don't want to eat that fine think of smt else im just really craving sum 😭 )" "cool, do you want to.... Ummmm. Call after you're done eating dinner?!" "Sure? Bye." "Bye!!!"

That was weird but alright?! "Y/N YOU COMING OR DO I NEED TO BEAT YA ASS TO COME HERE?!" R/N screams at me. "COMING, ALSO WE TALKED ABOUT THE SCREAMING TONE IT DOWN OR YA BETTER HIDE YA KNEECAPS" "YEAH I KNOW BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING RN THEN HMMMM?!" 'God I can't with this b-' "NOW GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE"

I came rushing down the hall wile putting my phone in the back pocket of my pants, when I arrived r/n was setting the table. Fun fact about her, we used to date. Yeah you heard it right. Date.

It started out as a loving relationship, but then we both started to fight over silly things. We both became very toxic, even so that when I heard she was cheating, i did the same... but i went too far...

I kinda slept with her brother, yeah i know dick move but i was really pissed and I admitted my mistake and we mutually agreed that we are better of being friends. And so we are.

Although first it was hard, we learned.

Yes maybe most people won't get why we were still living with each other and even why we are still friends. But it just worked out this way.

Not everything is planned, but that's alright. We'll just keep going. Whether we will die trying, or live.

I came towards the kitchen and grabbed two classes out of the cabinet and filled them up, after that i went to put them on the table where r/n was now sitting.

I sat down (and started praying(for ya religious ppl here love y'all<3))

"How was your day?" R/n asked wile putting some food on our plates. " it actually went pretty good, though it was a lot of work. And my fingers hurt now" i said wile stuffing some food in my mouth.

"And yours?" I asked after swallowing the food. "Oh boy where do i start, so she came in again." "Candle girl?" I asked "yes candle girl who els so she came in and i was like-"

Time skip

"Thank you for cooking food today! I really tired, i'll do it tomorrow, what do you want?" "I don't know you decide" r/n said wile contemplating something in her head. "Alright fo/n (food name) it is.!" I said wile stacking the plates. I got up to put the plates in the dishwasher when r/n suddenly said: "i have to tell you something, can you sit down?!" I hesitantly sat down.

"I'm dying"

______________

I'm so sorry this took so long to post.

Kinda stayed in the hospital for a few days.

I fell of a slide and hit my head pretty hard and got an concussion, +stitches

Anyways hope yall are doing amazing

Im proud of you

I love you

I really do

I will except you no matter what

(Except if you're a fucking zoophile or something, then rot in hell. I would never want you near my dogs ever. And don't ever tell me they are "so cute" because that shit fucks me up.)

I'm sorry for anyone that read that im dealing with smt rn ummmm

Again live love and give ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥