5: Vc 3

Were #50 in anarchy!!! Thank you guys so much!!
Now lets get on with the story!
____________________________
Tommy: HELLO WOMAN

y/n: ummm, hello?

Tommy: How is it goingggg

Y/n: alright I guess?

Tommy: greattt, join pogtopia?

Y/n: Woahhh hold up dude. This is my first day on the smp, no need to make big decisions-

Tommy: Yeah yeah, but do you really want to side with the green blob?

Y/n: I never said-

*Dream joins the vc.

Tommy: spreading of the bitch boy. HEYY DREAM!

Dream: Tommy I heard that-

Tommy: you what?

Dream: Ughh, never mind stupid child-

Tommy: I AM NOT A CHILD YOU FUCKING GREEN BITCH BOY. I WILL KILL YOU!

Dream: I'd like to see you try.

It took a wile before noticing that Tubbo was also in this voice chat, but he was probably talking to his chat or just simply listening. Tommy and Dream kept on screaming and insulting each other, it was funny ad first. But then after a few minutes you were beginning to get a headache. You couldn't handle these two anymore. But you were still stuck at spawn, you looked real quick if someone was online, Wilbur and Fundy were in a voice chat, but Fundy is probably having daddy issues right now so it's best not to disturb them.

And Techno was alone in a vc, but you didn't know if he was ready to see that you, aka: the one that killed him in mcc. Was also on the Dream smp.

So you asked chat. You muted and defend on discord and asked the chat. "Heyyy chat, I'm getting a headache from these boys yelling, so we have two other vc's to go to, the vc with Wilbur and Fundy, but Fundy is probably having some Daddy issues. Or we have the pig guy who is dealing with a loss from the recent mcc. Who we choosing?"

The votes were pretty evenly divided. But in the end they chose Techno. You were emotionally prepared to yell ad him and scream that he should pick you up from spawn, because most people would just leave you standing there, alone.

And so you joined the vc.

Technoblade: Hello? Who are you?
_________________________

Sorry it's so short, but I tried my best!!

I hope all of you are having an awesome day!
Take some time for yourself.
Go drink/eats something please!
If not that's fine too, you can always try again later!

444 words/not/including/this.