14: Lore's beginning

HE'S JUST HIT 10 MIL BUT I ONLY HAVE THIS PIC SO DEAL WITH IT!!!

Yes. Happy whatever

Umm, i may be ummm nvm

Bigg ass writers block.

Yeah,
I CANT EVEN FUCKING WRITE THE PREQUE TF JSNAKSVAKSBSJAKAK

watch me have a mEnTal bReaK DoWN

TEEEUDEEDU

TEERUDEDUDEE

TEREDEDUUU

^yes this was actually a mental breakdown

(im doing this on a new computer so i have no idea how this one works, i will try to

figure everything out, (you wil see a lot of spelling mistakes btw T-T)

___________________

time skip.

i went on to have this dream almost every single night, i was getting less and less sleep. It was starting to get creepy to have this dream over and over again. and it only kept getting worse. after a wile the dream changed for the worst. i wasn't in the dream at al anymore, but that man was. he was hitting walls, screaming. sleeping on the coutch, it looked like he was heartbroken. Was it because of me? Because me, or rather 'dream' me wasn't there anymore? i didn't know. but at the end of every dream one thing cosistantly happend. someone 'would go up to him, at least i couldn't see that person, but they'd go up to him and tell him that they wern't real.

that man, i have the feeling. no i know i know him from something i just can feel it. i think i-. i lov-

"cloud you good?" dream asked. "You've been zoned out for about five minutes now, we really need to get to work now. Anyways, for the new structure of the second sesion of the Lore. We decided that you'd be a good fit with the anarcists. So i wanted to introduce you to your new team-members for this lore sesion. But since Tommy can't make it, i'll just introduce you to the other member. but since he's running late, we could first decide the structure of the lore together." Dream exsplaind.

"sounds good to me what do you have in mind?" i asked "well, i thought since the objection is to help tommy out of exile and hide him, and your team-mates are living going to be-"

"HELLUUU" someone randomly said. "Sorry i was late dream, was tracking you down" the man said "its fine, just be on time the next time. So cloud this is your new team-mater Te-" "Technoblade, i know." i cut off dream "yeah and so Techno this is c-" "Cloud i know."

"STOP CUTTING ME OFF, anyways you two wil be working together with the lore so make the best out of it, remember don't say to much. I need to go film, i wil see you guys later." dream disconected and we just sat in akward scilence.

"So. I-.................uhhhhh" technoblade tried to say something to break the silence. "Let me just start, so since the previous lore you've done was something against government, i would go on with this theme. Like become anarchist's, and since you've had a pretty good bond with philza on the earth smp server. I would suggest that he'd also be put in our lore so we can create a circle of trust. What do you think?" I said

"I- ummmm... yeah that'd be amazing, how do you come op with this stuf?" He asked. I sighed and said: "I can't sleep very wel I don't know why and no its not Insomnia, at least I don't think so i never got it checked out but basically i just randomly create whole story-plots in my head when i go to sleep and i want to do something with them but I can't because i have trouble being concentrated when i need to be concentrated but when I don't need to i am... oh god sorry for that."

"No its fine, i did want to ask you a question tho. How much do you sleep per day?" He asked "i think on week days about seven to two hours and in weekends about nine to sixteen." He sat in silence for i wile before speaking up again "bruuuuuh, you sleep that much. Amateur."

"At least I don't spend a year trying to beat a kid in farming potatoes!!" "At least I don't spend half my childhood trying to find a glitch in Mario that didn't even exist!!!" "AT LEAST I didn't do an elbow reveal!!!" "AT LEAAAAST i didn't get high on fucking POWDERED SUGAR!!!" "AT LEAST I DIDN'T TRY TO BEAT MINECRAFT WITH A FUCKING STEERING WEEL!!!" "AT LEAST I DIDN'T SNAP A GUY A PHOTO OF MY THUMB FOR TEN DOLLERS AND WHEN HE ASKED FOR FEET PICS BLOCK HIM"

Then it became silent for a few seconds before I bursted out laughing "what's so funny?!" Techno asked annoyed. "Y-YOU HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I- I CANNOT"

"Lets just finish the script"

_______________________

This made 0 sense to anyone prob.

Idk

Anyways happy new year!!

I hope you all have the best year ever

You are loved

You are cared for

You are amazing

I admire you for holding on

Please keep on going

You can always talk to me/or vent.

Just comment here for my discord and i will ad you.

For the ones having a bad day

Have a picture of my friend and her cat.
(She's been standing like this for ten minutes idk whats wrong with her )

Have an amazing day/evening/night

I love you all!!!!

Bye!!!!