6: No chat-

My motivation is going 📉

So that's that but hey, at least I'm still alive! And I'm proud!

Btw, please drink some water!

Thank youuuu!

Now on with the story!
_________________________________

*1st person pov*

Y/n left the call*

"No way, I'm not doing this chat" she said, she didn't want to deal with the embarrassment. Even though she thought she had prepared herself for the secondhand embarrassment and the weird conversation she was going to have. She totally wasn't...

"Chat I guess we are going to just find our own way around" Wile she said that chat spammed that she should and must go back into the voice-chat with the pig boy. "No chat I am NOT going back in that vc. It is to weird for me to handle. I'm sure we can just find our way around the server ourselves." She said with a bit of anointed and angry tone. "You all need to calm your f*cking horses. As I already said we can just find our way around here, but maybe before that lets run away from spawn and get somewhat geared up, I heard everyone wants the first three death from everyone new that comes in." And so the girl ran of into the forest to get some supplies.

*Time skip*

"CHAT STOP SPAMMING CRABS IN THE CHAT! WHAT IS UP WITH YOU ALL? WHO LEARNED YOU ALL THESE DISGRACEFUL MANNERS" She screamed, for a wile the chat was nonstop spamming: '🦀 Tommy is gone 🦀' why they did this? No idea. Wile they were spamming this she finally got enough to make full iron. She did not know why nobody noticed all the achievements that she made. Maybe they were to lazy to open chat and notice that they were here, still it felt kind of creepy. But oh well.

She went to a lava lake to just spot diamonds casually hanging out on the side of the lava pool. She were too lazy to make an iron pickaxe before, but now she needed it. And so you got on with smelting the iron wile talking with chat.

After a wile she had enough to make yourself an iron set of tools and armor, but she didn't bother with making an axe. She would make one out of diamonds anyway. "Chat, I swear to god, if you won't stop spamming that I will drag you all with me to hell if I die. I thought I taught you all well, but I was wrong.... I'm very disappointed in you all." She was surprised she could say that all in one breath, 'guess I discovered a new talent of mine' he thought.

"Now let's mine these bad boys" she said and began mining the diamonds, she got four. 'Great! One extra' she thought although it wasn't extra, she would need these for her armor later on. She read a couple donos and answered them wile looking for more diamonds. Eventually she found enough to make full diamond armor and tools. Which was very impressive for the time she spend on the server. "Looking good!" She said to her chat existed. As soon as she went up. She got a discord message from Dream to join V.C. Three again..

Discord call going on between Dream and SleepingCloud....
00:03

Dream: where were you, you left me alone with the CHILD!

Wile dream was ranting about Tommy. She laughed at the sight of Dream raging because she 'LeFt hiM AloNe WiTH ToMmY.' A dono came through saying. "Someone come get your child" and then she started historically laughing. Well not really laughing it was more like trying to putt a car-engine on but it failing. The keyword being TRYING.

Dream: HEY, STOP LAUGHING. THIS ISENT FUNNY. I NEEDED TO PUT UP WITH HIM FOR MORE THAN FIFTEEN MINUTES!

This made everything even funnier, knowing that they fucking fought the whole time. But hey, what could she expect. They all play Minecraft for a lifetime. And she bet that he hasn't touched grass in ages. After her laughing fit she started to 'talk' again. Well what you could make of it.

________________________________

Don't we all 'love' cliffhangers'?

Well anyway I WILL make someone happy today so......

CAT AND DOG PICTURE TIME WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We all love them don't we?

They're so fragile and cute!!

Well anyways dring some water and touch some grass in like five or less hours

It's good for ya!

I love you all!

I'm proud of you all

And thank you all for the votes and comments!

It means a lot to me, I love you all and have a great day!!

Bye bye!

Love Author Hatsuke!