18 | Calls from home

Start from the beginning

I laugh, "No, he pretty much took me as a hound takes a bitch."

"WHAT?" he exclaim at the filthy images my statement develops.

"Like a hound ta-"

"No I heard you just fine! Did he rape you?!" Brad asks suddenly sounding worried.

My eyebrow scurried together, my voice confused, "No? Where do you get that?"

"But you just said..?" Brad mutters.

"Ever heard of the book '50 of shades of Grey'?" I ask already knowing the answer. He is already overly excited for the movie release next year. He has already declared it the definitively hottest book of all time. He looks down at his lap, giving me all the answer I need.

"It was like that." I inform him.

"He tied you up?" Brad whisper in disbelief.

"No.. Brad, you blasted moron.. He just told me what I could and could not do a little!"

"And you were fine with that?"

"Trust me, you would be too, the way he said it," I admit my voice low, the way you tell a dirty secret to a friend.

"That hot?

"That hot." I agree putting pressure on the first syllable.

"So now you just want to fuck him all the time?" he asks.

"Wouldn't you?"

"That wasn't the question Scarlett. You have gotten more issues in - what? How long have you been there? 2 - 3 weeks, than I have got in my whole sorry life!"

"That's because you never go outside."

"Besidethe point!" He says pointing a finger at his screen, "do you even want to be with Jamie, like at all?"

"I want to be under him for sure," I joke half-heartedly.

"Scarlett seriously... you have to work with him for ages to come... and you're already starting to build yourself a bit of a reputation."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... ehm..." he collects himself, "a diverse range of gossip magazine is carrying you're picture, both the ones at that party last week and the one of you kissing Tom, with the title..." Suddenly Brad trails of.

"What title?" I ask

"It's harsh, sure you want to know?"

"Tell me."

He gulps to clear is throat, "Hollywood's new up an' coming whore," he sighs ,"'Hollywood's new gold digger', 'the she wolf of Hollywood's dearest', 'The heartbreaker of Brits', 'small time girl, big time men'."

"Give me the link to one of them," I say in a hard voice, a lump have formed in my throat.

"You okay Scarlett?" he asks.

"No, isn't there anything good about me?"

"Dunno, those were the first ones when I did a google search on your name." he tells me and I go on google typing in my name: Skye Delaney.

They instantly pop up, all those Brad have just told be about and more. I click the first one.

The heartbreaker of Brits

This up and coming actress is prone to hang around the neck of our dearest men. Giving out kisses to any celeb for her wake. We of course are talking about the new star Skye Delaney, the lead of the new show 'shadowhunter'.