ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ☽

Start from the beginning

Addison stood under the warm light of the bathroom, her dress pooled at her ankles while she stared in the mirror. Her once untouched body now littered with two scars, Andy's mark resting on every inch of her exposed skin. She tilted her head back and forth, running her fingers over the scarred tattoo before she turned, reaching into the tiled shower and turning the water to the warmest setting, allow steam to fill the bathroom as she stepped in. Hot water ran down the expanse of her body, droplets hitting the floor while she washed her hair, allowing herself to fully relax for the first time in a while. A gentle knock on the door startled her, forgetting momentarily that there were currently two men guarding her very existence. "Yeah?" She called, wrapping her arms around her exposed body as if they could actually see her. "You're medication and tea is here whenever you're out." James smooth voice called through the door, a small smile on her lips. "Thank you, I'll be out soon."

Andy sat at the head of the meeting table, Jacobs to his right and a plethora of other mob bosses in each of the other eleven chairs, his fingers dancing along the cool glass top of the table. "You did us all a favor Andy," One man spoke, freezing as Andy's harsh gaze landed on him, Andy just nodding as to allow the man to continue, "Matthew was halting our operations because we said we didn't want to offer our women to him." He finished while Andy cleared his throat, hands coming up to fix his tie. "You will continue your operations, but a new deal has been laid out." Andy explained, snapping as one of the men in the room rushed over to him, handing a manila file to Andy, allowing the man to open it. "It says here that you agreed to 70/30 conditions," Andy spoke smoothly, snapping the folder shut before sliding it across the table to the man, his shaking hands wrapping around the folder, "We're providing men, your drugs, the equipment, our new deal will be 50/50, equal share." Andy stated, his hand reaching below his waistband, fingers wrapping around the cool metal of the gun while awaiting his response. "That's absurd, we can't-" The man was cut off but the quick draw of a gun, safety clicking off and the barrel pointed between his eyes. "What I was meaning to say was we couldn't ask for 70/30, 50/50 is a great compromise."

Andy smirked, placing the safety back on the gun while sliding it back into his waist band, leaving the dark blue blazer undone. "Does anyone else have any questions?" Andy asked, hearing the mumble of every man in the room saying no. "Great, everyone has their place, let's not step on any toes, I don't want to see any of you back at my table anytime soon." Andy rose from his seat, his loud voice booming around the windowed room, all the men filing out except for Jacobs, who approached him. "Henderson is down stairs, found him selling under the table to the rival gang, what do you want us to do?" Jacobs asked, the men taking long strides as they walked down the halls of the warehouse, their steps resounding in the cement walls of the warehouse. "I'll handle it, get the clean up crew ready." Andy commanded, pulling off his blazer as he approached where Henderson was being held. "God pretty girl," Andy murmured to himself when he stood outside the door, rolling up the sleeves of his black shirt, "I miss you."

The warm air from the heater swirled around Addison as she stepped out of the shower, the plush towel wrapping around her body as she looked in the mirror, what once was sadness that graced her face, was now replaced with confidence. Her having scares made her uniquely her. Her hand wrapped around the dark blue sweater that was sitting on the sink, pulling the sweater over her head, the towel dropping to the floor with a silent plop. Her blonde hair sat in a towel, pulling up the black lace panties to cover herself, opening the door to the dark room, seeing James sitting on the foot of the bed, tea and medication in hand. "You could've set them on the table so you didn't have to hold them." Addison smiled, stepping through the doorway while he stood, walking over to her. James towered over the girl, her neck craning to look up at him, his smile graced his lips. "It was no big deal." He smiled, taking her hand with his thumb and forefinger, placing the proper medication in her palm before handing her the tea, a long drink being taken as she took the medicine.

"I'm sorry if I upset you earlier." James spoke, turning on his heel as he watched her climb into bed, a small laugh leaving her lips. "I understand, no hard feelings. You're my bodyguard, nothing more." She replied, slipping under the plush sheets, shuffling down so the blankets reached her chin. "Yes, of course." James replied, moving to take his place by the door, ignoring the feeling of her eyes on him. "You can sit in the chair over there, Mike can have one too." Addison spoke, watching James freeze as he nodded, taking a chair out to Mike before settling into the chair beside the bed. In the chair James could see out the window for imminent danger, the door for anything that slipped past Mike, and could watch Addison to make sure nothing was going to harm her. Addison rolled on her side, facing James as his eyes continuously scanned the room, eyes fluttering closed as she started to succumb to sleep. "If you need a friend, I can be that." James whispered, seeing her smile lazily in her half asleep state. "I'd appreciate it, but I'm going to call you a nickname then, how about... JayJay." Addison let out a little laugh, her eyes still closed as James felt a smile form, his teeth coming down on his bottom lip. "You can call me whatever you'd like."

Andy's fist collided with the mans face again, a loud yell leaving Henderson's lips as his nose cracked, blood pouring down his face at a rapid pace. "What did you sell them?" Andy yelled, his bloodied fingers reaching into the root of Hendersons hair, yanking his head up so he was eye level with Henderson, the man looking at him through hooded eyes, teeth stained red with blood while he smiled. "He asked why you wanted Andrews dead, I said it's because of your girl. The held a gun to me so I showed them a picture of her. Said someone had inquired about wanting to scare her. I don't know anything else. I was just protecting my life." Henderson spoke, dropping to the floor as Andy let go of his hair, a loud yell leaving his lips as he hit the cement floor. "I won't kill you right now," Andy spoke, lowering so he was hovering over the man, "if anything happens to that girl, I swear to god you will feel every single retaliation I decide to put on you." Andy growled, his blood running hot as he stepped over the bloodied man, grabbing the rag that one of his men held out for him, wiping his knuckles before reaching into his phone, dialing James' number.

"Boss." James whispered when he answered the phone, watching the rise and fall of Addisons chest while she slept soundly. "She is not to leave the security of that house until I call for her to come back to Boston do you understand me?" Andy growled, forcing James to sit up straighter, as if the man could see him. "Of course boss, she's asleep, Mike and I will not let anything happen to her." He stated, while Andy mumbled a thank you, ending the call.

He was not about to let another man hurt what was his.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

divider by TomHollandsQuakson Breathin, symbols dividers 1/3

A/N: Surprise! I've written two chapters tonight! I'm really loving Mafia Boss Andy 😅🥵, enjoy the story! Thank you for all the love!