I remember (karlnapity)

Istg you guys better love me forever for this.

Tw/Cws: Not remembering(?), Swearing, mentions of death.

"You got me killed!," Karl yelled. Sapnap had never seen him like this before. He never even knew his fiance could be so aggressive before, and at Quackity?Everybody knew that Karl had a soft spot for him... so why was he so mad?

"I didn't fucking kill you! I would never!," Quackity shot back, he didn't know why Karl was acting like this either but he knew it was a bad idea coming here in the first place. But of course he had to be stupid and follow Sapnap, just like he always did.

"Karl, what's gotten into you?This is Quackity, our finace!," Sapnap was desperately trying to defuse the situation but Karl was not backing down and Quackity had never been the type to be the bigger person and stop first either.

"All I remember about this guy is that he got me killed, why would you bring him here Sap?," Karl looked genuinely confused and hurt which made Sapnap and Quackity both stop for a second. "Karl do you- do you not remember anything? All the memories and nights we spent together? We- we're getting married for gods sake," Quackity was pleading to himself that Karl didn't forget, that he didn't forget everything.

"I- uh I don't know," Karl looked lost, he kept looking around as if he didn't know exactly where he was and every few minutes he looked as if he recognized Quackity but it instantly went away as confusion clouded his brain again.

"Karl, what do you remember?," Sapnap asked, he was also beginning to worry. "I remember you and most of the people on the smp like George, where is George by the way?," Karl instantly grew distracted which the other two didn't exactly need at the moment.

"We're not sure, focus Karlos," Quackity hadn't even noticed he used the nickname until Karls eyes lit up. "I remember that! The name!," Quackity softly smiled, he missed this. He would never admit it but he missed them. He missed the late night walks with Sapnap and he missed the cuddles with Karl and He missed Sapnaps warmth and Karls kindness towards any living creature.

"Alex?," Karl mumbled which made Quackity snap out of his thoughts to see a very guilty looking Karl. "Yes mi amor?," Quackity was hopeful, the look on Karls face brought him hope.

"I-I remember,".

Quackity ran into Karls arms as Sapnap watched with a relieved smile on his face. "I'm sorry," Karl mumbled into Quackitys hair as he rubbed the others back, "I'm so sorry,". "Está bien," Quackity said in return.

"I don't know what that means, hopefully it's good," Karl laughed. Sapnap hugged the two, not wanting to be left out of the hug pile. "I know what it means," Sapnap bragged. Sapnap had learned spanish shortly after meeting Quackity.

"Shh," Quackity whined. It had been a long day and he was tired and just happy to be in his fiances arms again. "Lets get this sleepy head to bed, huh Sap?," Karl said and Sapnap nodded in agreement.

Karl lifted Quackity up, who instantly melted in his lovers arms, and carried him into his house. Karl tried to set him down on his bed but Quackity clung to him. "Love, I need to lay you on the bed,".

"Noo," Quackity whined, he wanted to cuddle but he was too tired to ask. Karl sighed and laid down on the bed with Quackity in his arms, kicking off his shoes after. "Sappy, take his shoes off please?," Karl asked. Sapnap took off his shoes then Quackitys shoes and then his armor.

Sapnap laid next to his finaces on the bed and cuddled with them, soon falling asleep. "Sapnap fell asleep first," Karl giggled to Quackity who softly laughed. Quackity moved himself closer to Karl and put his head on his chest, letting out a content sigh.

"Love you Karl," Quackity mumbled. "I love you more," Karl said back but when he looked down Quackity was already asleep.

A/N: The better ending, maybe we would've gotten this if Quackity didn't leave- um anyways remember to eat, drink water, and get lots of rest love you guys! <3 -A

Word count: 721