7

For whatever reason, he turned on his computer screen.

On a whim?

He just suddenly wanted to know what that person was doing all of the months he had gone.

His desktop is neat, with only two or three folders, none of which are named. He opened a random one, found that it was his company's confidential documents

ShangYu glanced through it briefly, it's strange, he thought, but that person... he won't ever intend to hurt him is he.

But the person wasn't even at his company, so why would he have these files? He was quite certain that none of his worker was named ShiWen.

He clicked on a document marked with red dots. The content was familiar. It was The latest marketing proposal for the company's building plans, but he clearly remembered that it had come from...

Sure enough, the document's signature is JiangYu. It's not that his memory is deranged.

ShiWen ... knows JiangYu?

ShangYu did not have too much detail impression of JiangYu's appearance, after all, JiangYu has been wearing a mask. But he appreciated that person's ability, also from his gaze so deep, ShangYu could feel every time that these eyes held much a deeper emotion, making him can't help but pay attention to JiangYu. If he is absent, ShangYu will feel inadaptable, he had thought vaguely, JiangYu is his ideal partner.

But at this moment, ShangYu suddenly had doubts.

ShiWen, how did he know Jiang Yu?

One by one, he opened all the files, proposals, and other documents marked with red dots, almost all of which are projects that JiangYu had completed or was in the process of completing.

Some kind of premonition that he can not believe quietly rises, ShangYu's heart sank, his hand uncontrollable trembles

Until he clicked on another folder.

The other folder is the interface directly to the server of the Shang's database. After he clicked open, JiangYu's virtual image popped up directly from the screen and asked him to input the login password.

The number of time ShangYu is shock today, has broken his several years down the record.

He stared blankly at the avatar, its gentle face in a mask... At this close distance, he realized how similar the eyes were to ShiWen.

In the new era of high technology, people can fine-tune the facial features and figure when uploading images - on the premise that the original owner can be identified, Shi Wen has significantly shortened Jiang Yu's height, while at the same time making his face smaller and his beautiful narrow eyes bigger.

Jiang Yu turned out to be ShiWen.

JiangYu is ShiWen?

Stupidly, he reached out to touch the phantom, but the digital image broke apart at the touch and then returned to its original form. The image, without the control of its owner, just stared blankly ahead.

At that moment, the memory of JiangYu came flooding back to ShangYu's mind.

JiangYu came into the company quite late, how did he get in? ShangYu isn't clear, after all, by some other workers of the company. But JiangYu's ability in communication at work is excellent, but he is very low-key and does not like to steal credit, so he has won the favor of the company -- his goal seems to be to formally sit in a meeting with himself, and then he did it.

But because he has a partner, that's where his imagination ends.

...

Shang Yu reached out and turned off the screen.

He was still in the midst of a great shock, and an unfamiliar emotion took over him... sadness and grieve, the grieve that the thing he'd always hated, is actually the treasure he always want to have. And the very first reason for all the hating doesn't even make sense now after hearing the truth.

Why that person.....

ShiWen, why do you do so much for me?

He lay down on the warm bed, his hand pressed wearily to his forehead. The bed was also filled with familiar smells, a hint of cheap glandular scent, and the smell of wine, so treasurable, as if it's hidden in the depths of the sea.

"ShiWen..."

He called the man's name softly, and for the first time in his life he trembled uncontrollably.

Tomorrow, yes, tomorrow he must contact the Institute of Technology...

...

When ShangYu was woken up by his work phone, he didn't know where he was.

He was almost always awakened naturally by his body clock, or was it the first time he was awakened by his own phone -- was it the comfort of the room?

He got up angry, frowning out of bed, picked up the phone, lazily, "Who is it?"

"...Hello, is that Mr. ShangYu? This is Imperial Institute of Technology." The other side was slightly frightened by the displeased tone of ShangYu, paused before speaking politely.

Last night's memories flood in suddenly in to his mind, ShangYu sat up, tension and anxiety building up inside him.

That person...

"It's about... Mr. ShiWen ." Out of some reason ShangYu didn't quite understand , the researchers of the institute of Science and Technology, tone became heavy and difficult, but as if to take care of the mood of ShangYu, they stopped again.

"... continue please." ShangYu gently held his breath.

"We called you yesterday, but......Later, we contacted your secretary, but it seems that your secretary did not have a smooth communication with you, songave me a simple solution... But we still think you should know that... although we know you and Mr. ShiWen are not married, the relationship... it's not great either, but under imperial law, the partner has a right to know our final solution."

ShangYu listen with more doubts, a strange hunch rose form the bottom of his heart.

... What solution? Why doesn't he know anything? ShiWen... What's wrong?

The institute of Science and Technology seemed to be afraid that he would hang up the phone, and before he could reply, they quickly added: "Since the imperial law does not support burial, Mr. ShiWen's body has been cremated. We do not know what to do with the ashes, but usually his spouse comes to collect them... So I still hope Mr. ShangYu can come to the institute of Science and Technology."