"You have no idea how relieved we are,"

Marley pated Lea's back as a gesture of comfort.
Lea eventually let go of Marley and the two were now sitting on the bed, and they began talking.

"So I've been out for three days?"

Lea nodded at Marley's question.
After the queens had found Marley they set her up in the room next to theirs so they would know when Marley woke up.

They had a doctor come and check up on her. And they had to suppress the urge to kill all of the men after finding out how many injuries Marley had.

"Where are the other two?"

"They went to replace your breakfast with lunch so they'll probably be here soon. We set up meals in here in case you woke up and got hungry,"

Just as Marley opened her mouth to speak the door opened to revel Heather and Demitri.

"Marley!"

Demitri exclaimed excitedly as she set the plate of food down and hugged Marley who seemed a little surprised at the sudden affection.

"Your finally awake, I'm so glad,"

Marley simply smiled sheepishly, she looked towards Heather who smirked at her.

"Y'know your dragons really pretty,"

"Oh you think so,"

Heather nodded and stood in front of Marley, Lea to her right with Demitri on her left.

"Though she was a little intimidating,"

Marley smiled lightly

"She's just protective, though I'm assuming she recognised you three other wise she wouldn't have shifted back in front of people."

Lea nodded

"She seemed to recognise our voices after we spoke to her,"

Marley simply hummed in reply.

"We'll as nice as this is, I would like to change into some different clothes and take a bath,"

Marley said but as she was getting up she felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked up to see it was Heather.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, your still injured,"

"I'll be fine, my injuries aren't as bad as before, plus I'm sure I'm not exactly the best to look at right now,"

Heather looked at her, a small glare on her voice, when Marley said that she wasn't much to look at.

"You could hurt yourself more,"

Marley looked at Heather with a quizzical look before getting an idea.
She smirked as she looked at Heather.

Heather tilted her head a little and asked,

"What?"