Novelhd

Novelhd can suck a fat one.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish them a very "burn in hell."

It isn't new to me that they've stolen my shit, it's just that I was reminded of it by a Google search, and now I'm pissed about it all over again.

I emailed them when I found out about it, but they haven't done anything about it since.  Maybe this will give them the memo, since this'll be published on there, too, most likely.

If this does get published on there and the people of Novelhd see this, please take this off of your website.  I've already emailed you about it, but you've done absolutely nothing about it, so hopefully this will get your attention.  You didn't have my permission to publish this on your website, and since you've gone behind my back publishing my stuff, you won't have it any time in the future.  I'm asking you again to take it down.  Thank you if you do consider this small little message.

Shout out to Dr. Egg for actually telling me about Novelhd stealing my shit.

And whilst doing research on them, I found out that I'm not the only one in the AUL fandom they've taken from.  Just look up "Among Us Logic" on their site, and your story might be on there, as well.

Just thought I'd rant about this and tell you guys about this whole situation, even if it is a bit late.  A full on rant may come in a different chapter, though I think I already expressed my discontent with Novelhd in the first few sentences of this.

I also found out that they've stolen from a lot of people on Wattpad, as well, not just from this fandom.

If you find out that they've stolen from you, and you want to get your story taken down from their site, you can try to email them, though as previously stated, I've tried to email them, but they haven't said a word to me since.  You can still try to, I'm just speaking on my own behalf.

Anyways, that's it for this chapter!  See you guys in the next one!