ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬 ☽

Start from the beginning

All the pain, the wounds, the faltering of her own beliefs was worth wearing his mark, his arms wrapping around her waist and holding onto her like his life depended on it. His world spun for the girl in his arms, the supple flesh of her butt resting against his hands, his fingers bruising the skin so he knew that she was his always. She smiled, her head falling to rest on his shoulder, forehead resting against the bone as he took a long drink of the champagne, the heat of the hot tub making the alcohol that much more intoxicating, as well as the little whines that fell from her lips at the expense of his own actions, fingers digging into her to hoist her up, the snow falling on them and melting into their warm skin, a soft sigh leaving her lips while Andy stepped out, carrying her into the house, back to their room to start a shower, cleansing of them of the chlorine before they were both in bed, sleeping for the last time in each others arms for a few days.

The pair woke up in the early morning hours, her head resting between Andy's pecks, his warmth being her focus while she stretched her legs out, his hand on her back while his other wiped the sleep from his eyes. A gentle knock on the door reminded them that they were not in the cabin alone, although each couple had decided to spend the three days alone, a much needed couple get away for them both. "Come in." Andy commanded, his hand on Addison's bare back, the sheet covering the lower half of both humans, the intimacy still protected from prying eyes. "Mornin' boss," Jacobs spoke walking in, gray sweatpants hanging low on his hips, sleep still apparent on his face, "rivals got the word you're in charge now, we want a meeting on how we're still gonna be the strongest mob in Boston." He explained, watching as Andy placed his free hand on the back of Addison's head, soft strokes being delivered to her hair. "Sure, get stuff packed up, tell James and Mike to get the SUV ready for Addison's arrival." Andy commanded, waving the man away before he focused back on the girl on his chest.

The two of them laid in bed momentarily, before pressing up against the mattress to get ready for the day. Andy dressed himself in a dark blue suit, a black button up and tie resting under the blazer while Addison placed on a black dress, the hem barely reaching her thighs, gold jewelry adorned her features before she was stepping up to Andy, fixing his tie while his hand rested on her lower back. "Fuck you're gorgeous." Andy whispered, leaning down to capture of her lips in a gentle but hot kiss, tongues dancing together before she giggled pulling away. "I'm gonna miss you so much baby." She pouted, her once perfectly glossed lips now messy from his kiss, his thumb swiping across the expanse of her chin, cleaning up the mess he made. "I'm gonna miss you too kitten, but you're gonna be a good girl right? Listen to James and Mike when they tell you to do things?" Andy questioned, her blue eyes locking on his while she nodded. "Of course." She whispered, leaning up to press another lingering kiss to his lips, a sigh of contentment leaving his lips. For once in nearly eighteen years, he felt whole.

The four got into the car, aimlessly chatting as they made their way back to Boston, Andy's hand resting possessively on Addison's thigh, squeezing every so often while she smiled, looking over at him. Mia and Addison decided to meet up when she got back to the safety of Newton, two of them having to separate to not have targets painted on them immediately, the news of Andy stepping into Matthew's place already a massive announcement in the mafia world. Andy stopped outside of the warehouse after a few hours, two men immediately rushing over to open Addison's door, one extending his hand to help her out. Andy rounded the door, fixing his tie while he stood before his girlfriend, two fingers pressed under her chin to force her to look at him, her teeth biting into her pink glossed lips. "Be good, if either of my men tell me that you're misbehaving, you're going to be punished, understood kitten?" He spoke lowly, his voice a growl just in her ear as she nodded slowly. "Yes sir." She replied instantly, his lips on hers in a heady kiss. "I love you, be good." He reminded, turning to face the two men he's entrusting his most prized possession to, "10 paces behind her at all times, she's not to leave your sight, take shifts sleeping, and do not flirt with her." He commanded, seeing both men nodding, before he walked off, leaving the girl with the two new faces she'd become used to.

"Right this way ma'am." James spoke, opening up the door to the backset of the black SUV, windows tinted dark enough where you couldn't see anything but a silhouette behind them. Addison stepped in, the door shutting loudly behind her while James slid in the passenger seat, Mike behind the wheel. She released a breath she didn't know she was holding in, her phone dinging with a text from Mia. "Allow me." James spoke, reaching into a bag in the front seat, fishing her phone out from the secure pocket it was residing in. "Thank you James." She replied, her fingers wrapping around the device while she raised it to her face, unlocking it to read the text.

Mia:

'The bistro on main, see you soon'

"Do you guys mind if we go to the bistro on main street? I can get us all lunch." Addison offered, praying that Andy didn't give them specific orders to keep her locked up in the house. "Sure, don't worry about us, we're content just watching." Mike stated, the engine roaring to life as they started the drive back to Newton, snow falling on the windshield, only to be pushed away by the force of the wipers, Addison's eyes watching the movements while James and Mike sat silently. She suddenly felt lonely, her comfort was thirty minutes from her, her heart was left in a city she barely knew, but Andy was there, and all she wanted was to be with him.

All eyes seemed to turn towards the black SUV as it parked on the street outside of the bistro, behind the one that seemingly had Mia in it as well. The two men departing their seats, moving to make sure that both women could enter the bistro with minimal expose to outside eyes. Murmurs of Addison's name were being heard, her head low as they were immediately seated, the four men protecting their table intimidating the staff so they were seen quickly. Mia and Addison chatted, small laughs being shared as Addison offered Mia to stay in the guest room of Andy's house, they were safer in pairs even if the two men back in Boston didn't see it. "Addison!" Lauries shrill voice called out, Mike and James instantly blocking her from the woman rushing towards her little sister. "Please, she's my sister." Laurie begged, looking up at Mike while James looked over his shoulder. "Let her through."

Laurie slipped through the two men while Addison leaned back in her chair, glass of wine raised to her lips while Laurie looked at her completely distraught. "Anxious? It's a good look on you." Addison teased, Mia stifling a laugh while Laurie had tears rolling down her cheeks. "You gotta get away from Andy." Laurie pleaded, Addison raising an eyebrow while she pulled the wine glass from her lips, visible marks showing to Lauries eyes. Lauries heart stopped, she was too late, he claimed her more than he had ever claimed Laurie. "Why on earth would I do that? I love him." Addison spoke coldly, the harsh tone physically making Laurie shiver. "He's dangerous Addison, don't ruin your life because he needs an easy fuck." Laurie spoke, immediately regretting her words when she saw Addison's face fall, red bottoms tapping the wood of the floor.

The air seemed to suffocate the group while Laurie stood in front of her little sister, heart hammering in her chest. "God, you don't know when to just butt out of others lives do you?" Addison spoke coldly, voice like icicles stabbing into Laurie's very skin, physical pain forming as her heart pounded irregularly. "I- I didn't-" Laurie stammered out, stumbling back as Addison rose to her feet, the wine glass finding it's home on the table. "I-I-I," Addison stammered, mocking the way Laurie couldn't get her words out, "It's always about you, never about me right. Guess what Laurie, I don't need your guidance, I don't need your protection, because while you're out getting fucked by my ex boyfriend, I'm sitting at the top of Boston. I have money, guns, people at my disposal. So go ahead, keep pissing me the fuck off." Addison spoke out, voice like venom crawling up Laurie's veins, her blood running cold before Addison snapped at the two men, ordering them to take Mia and her home.

Laurie stood dumbfounded as the group filed out, her sister was a stranger in front of her. And if she wasn't going to listen to Laurie's warnings, Laurie was going to make sure she realized how much danger she was really in. 

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

divider by TomHollandsQuakson Breathin, symbols dividers 1/3