Ch.24 Carnage Incarnate

Start from the beginning

Leiko: 'I have to use it.'

Leiko: Water Breathing: Tenth form, Constant Flux

Leiko raised her sword behind her head at a horizontal angle then swung it around her making a water dragon. She then rushed Gensui and became a blur of blue as he had a stupid grin and blush on his face. She swung down at Gensui taking his arm off that quickly regrew, however Leiko continued her attack.

Leiko then did three more instantly shocking Gensui. Also each attack did more damage then the last. Gensui was about to put his guard up but Leiko appeared at his side cutting his arm off. Gensui growled in annoyance as he regrew the limb.

Leiko: 'Five rotations, I have to keep going!'

Leiko disappeared as Gensui tried to swing at her. After the miss three strikes hit him in the back making him grunt in pain again. Gensui tried to jump away but two slashes took his legs making him fall to the ground. A blur surrounded him taking pot shots every time he tried to get up. 

Leiko then appeared high in the air with her sword over her head. You could see the power behind the attack as Gensui couldn't do anything since he was still trying to heal the extreme damage he took.

Leiko: 'After this I'm done for the day.'  Water Breathing: Twelfth form, Tsunami

Leiko struck down at Gensui's neck causing him to go straight into the ground completely destroying it an several pillars around him. It looked like he got consumed by a force of nature. Leiko's arms shattered from the impact of the attack along with her sword. Leiko collapsed to her knees breathing heavy as dust filled the area. Leiko did it. 

Well, that's what she thought until a hand grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off the ground and into the air. Leiko could barely struggle as the dust cleared revealing a healing Gensui who had a very annoyed look. Leiko kept kicking Gensui as he tightened his grip around her neck slowly cutting off her oxygen.

Gensui: I change my mind. Your to annoying.

The pressure kept building up on Leiko's neck as her vision started to flicker. She closed her eyes as her face started to turn blue. The others slowly started to get up as they see Leiko slowly dying. Faces started to pass Leiko's eyes as tears started to fall.

Leiko: 'I'm sorry. Momo, Yoko, Rini, Gina, Michi, Nami, Taka, Seki. I really do love you as my own daughters. See you soon Giichi.'

*CRACK*

*Leiko Tomioka the Water Hashira has died, 7/12*

Leiko went limp after the audible crack. Gensui huffed in annoyance as he tossed Leiko's body to the side without a second glance. The others watched in horror that quickly turned into rage. Rei and Inko launched forward at Gensui. Mizuki was still unconscious as she barely started to stir awake.

Rei: Ice Breathing: Fifth form, Freezing Death

Inko: Aura Breathing: Fifth form, Rage

Rei appeared in front of him while Inko appeared behind both aiming for his neck. Gensui scoffed in annoyance as the blade closed in on him. He quickly redirected Inko's blade into the ground making it stuck. He then did a open palm strike on her chest sending her back. Rei's blade was knocked out of her hand into the air as Gensui had a evil smirk on his face. 

Rei was then grabbed by the throat and slammed into a pillar. Gensui caught her blade and then slammed it into her chest straight through the heart. The life in Rei's eyes faded as her body went limp as she hanged by her own sword. Inko stared in horror as she got up.

*Rei Todoroki the Ice Hashira has died, 6/12*

Inko didn't even get a chance to attack since Gensui appeared in front of her. Gensui punched her in the stomach making her lurch forward. He then grabbed her by the back of the head and brought it down on his knee making a loud crunch. He didn't let go and instead picked her head back up before slamming it hard into the concrete floor. He let go and raised his foot before stomping it on Inko's head making a disgusting crack ring out. Blood could be seen pooling after Gensui raised his foot with Inko's body twitching then finally going limp.

*Inko Yagi the Aura Hashira has died, 5/12*

Mizuki now fully awake stared in shock as all her friends laid dead before her. She looked to Gensui who just looked back with a smug expression. Her shock quickly got replaced with anger and hatred. She gripped her sword tighter as her teeth could be heard cracking from how hard she was gritting her teeth. The usually gray blade slowing turned bright red as a black mark that looked like a eye appeared on her forehead. Gensui raised a eyebrow at this sudden change.

Gensui's eyes quickly widened as Mizuki disappeared and reappeared in front of him. He tried to redirect the blade but he felt extreme pain and lost the hand. He also noticed that it took longer for him to heal. Mizuki could only think of one thing and that was that she wants to see his head turn to dust. 

*Mizuki Harada the Shadow Hashira is marked, 4/12*

Gensui: 'What the fuck! She wasn't this strong earlier! What happened!'

Mizuki: Shadow Breathing: Fifth form, Abyss

The two clashed again but now Gensui could barely keep up with Mizuki. Causing him to get frustrated, he would go for a block and the blade would either just cut through his arm or it would turn into a shadow and hit him anyway. Gensui was losing and he was not happy about it. No matter what he tried he couldn't hit Mizuki, it was like he was fighting his own shadow.

Mizuki appeared behind Gensui and aimed her red blade at his neck. Gensui turned in time as the blade connected with his neck. Gensui latched his arms onto her wrist and the other on his neck activating his art. Mizuki instead of letting go just screamed in his face as she pushed her blade through his neck killing him. Mizuki collapsed backwards as the art slowly killed her and Gensui dusted away while whining. 

Mizuki: 'I did it girls....I'm sorry Hisoka...'

That was the last thought of Mizuki as she succumbed to her injuries and faded to the beyond. She opened her eyes and just saw darkness she sat up and just sat there. The light showed up for her but she just nodded her head no and turned away.

Mizuki: Can I wait a little longer? I'm waiting for someone.

The light didn't respond but instead just backed up a little. Mizuki mouthed thank you as she closed her eyes so she could wait in piece.

--

Leiko opened her eyes and saw her brother standing above her with a smile. He offered her a hand up and she just laughed as she took it. They both got consumed by the light while laughing and hugging

--

Rei opened her eyes and saw all her children  and husband waiting for her but Shoka and Touya. That made her sad but she put a small smile on her face as she embraced them. They slowly got consumed by the light with small smiles not even noticing the white haired man being dragged to the darkness.

--

*With Izuku*

*3:30 Am*

Izuku stared at the king who stood across him in a ready position with his three marks glowing bright red and his blade as well. Izuku in return activated his mark and turned his blade red, Izuku couldn't help but notice their marks were the exact same. With the only difference is him having one on the other side of his forehead and another on his right cheek. Izuku quickly let the thought go as he prepared the last form, his only chance to keep up with the king.

King: Ready?

Izuku: Ready.

*End of Chapter*

Next Chapter- Ch.25 Greed of Power