Your Water Breaks and You Go Into Labor

Start from the beginning

Jeremy smiled, trying to wipe his tears away.

"He is." Jeremy smiled. "God, he is perfect."

It wasn't long before the doc let Jeremy's mother in and Jacques was surprisingly with her. Jeremy held Thomas in his arms as you got some well-deserved rest.

"Look at him! He's just as cute as you when you were born." Emily smiled, taking him in her arms.

Jeremy smiled, looking over at Jacques.

"I'm surprised you're here," Jeremy said. "When did you even get here?"

"I've been in Boston as long as you and (Y/N), I wasn't going to miss meeting my first grandson," Jacques said.

"Thanks for being here." Jeremy whispered." "It means a lot."

Jacques smiled, pulling Jeremy close.

"You're welcome, Jeremy," Jacques said. "You're going to be a great dad."

Jeremy felt his heart race, tearing up at those words. He looked back at Thomas, Jeremy couldn't wait to make memories with you and your guy's son.

Pyro

"Mommy, when will the baby pop out of you?" Your two-year-old daughter, Mary asked.

"Mommy is hoping soon." You forced a smile, even though you were clearly tired.

You were in the final month of pregnancy and you were about done with being pregnant. You couldn't believe you went through this again and considering Phoenix seems to want a big family, this won't be the last time.

"Mommy, why are you so moody!" Mary asked.

"Now, Mary. Mommy is just tired." Phoenix said, messing with her hair. "You don't like how heavy your rabbit is, right?"

"Yeah, snow is so big!" Mary said.

"Well, imagine holding him for 9 months without putting him down," Phoenix said. "You would be grumpy too."

"Oh, okay." Mary frowned. "I'm sorry the baby is so heavy, Mommy. You are so strong and I love you."

You smiled, holding Mary's hand.

"I love you too." You whispered.

"Hey, Princess. Why don't you go see Uncle Dell." Phoenix said.

"Okay, daddy." Mary smiled, running off.

Phoenix laughed, sitting down next to you. You leaned on Phoenix's shoulder.

"God, I can wait for this to be over." You sighed.

"I know, my beautiful Queen," Phoenix said. "But think of it this way, any day we'll have another Princess to take care of."

You smiled, kissing Phoenix's cheek.

"It will be worth it." You said.

You suddenly felt slight discomfort, something you had been feeling for a few hours but you didn't think it was much. Though this time Phoenix noticed.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Phoenix asked, holding your stomach.

"Yeah, I think it's just some stomach cramps." You sighed, rubbing your stomach.

"Are you sure?" Phoenix said.

"Yea-" You tried to say, but you soon felt something run down your legs. "Oh, no... my water just broke."

"Oh! Oh, sugar sticks!" Phoenix said, getting up. "I'll get the bag! Just sit tight for a moment."

Phoenix ran off to the other room. Dell came into the room with Mary behind him.