Sixteen - Real?

Harry's POV:

As I finished pulling on my night robes, I began to approach my tall mahogany bookcase, wondering what I could read next.

Lately I had been reading books from the wizarding world, but after a while, they began to get all a bit samey and boring. The word 'predictable' defiantly came to mind when ever I read the blurb.

Muggle books were far more interesting. They were about complete fantasies that would never, and could never happen. About going into space or aliens invading the world, or insane love stories.

Although I grew up with muggles, muggles still fascinated me. The way they would be able to watch a film or read a piece of fiction and begin to believe it. Or at least start to want to believe it.

I carried on thinking about this as I swiped my finger across the spines of each book. Ginny had always insisted on separating the muggle books to the wizarding books. apparently it was easier.

Every single book on the shelf looked the same. Whether it's binding was a bleak colour of faded brown or the title was written in gold lettering.

I have up looking for a book and decided to just get into bed and go straight to sleep. I swung my legs around and inside the covers and slowly rested my head on the white, duck feather filled pillow.

I turned of the lamp and let the blackness of the night flood in around me, engulfing me.

I turned my head to face the door but as I did so, I heard a crumpling sound. sort of like someone was clenching autumn leaves in their hand.

I whipped my body up, and in one quick action a switched on the lamp once more.

I looked around my room, almost expecting to see someone lurking in the depths of the shadows my room produced.

I sat back on my bed, siting on my pillow and leaning my back against the bed-stead.

As I say on the pillows, the crumpling sound returned. I stood up and flipped over the pillow, revealing the source of the crumpling.

A small piece of note parchment. I picked it up, inspecting the slanted, neat handwriting. Ginny's slanted, neat handwriting. I carried on reading:

GINNY POTTER'S BUCKET LIST.

The title read. I was intrigued to discover her wishes she wanted to do before she died.

Before I carried on, I wondered why I hadn't found this before. Then it hit me- I hadn't slept on Ginny's side of the bed since she had been taken into hospital.

I continued reading.

• see the Northern Lights.

• see the sun rise.

• go camping with everyone.

• have a picnic under the stars.
• wish on a shooting star.

• finish the book I am reading- The Fault In Our Stars.

It broke my heart to be reading this. To be reading the simple things Ginny wanted to do before she died. I felt a mixture of grief and guilt. The things Ginny had put on this small list were so simple. Simple things that everyone should of been able to for fill.

I scanned the list once more. Wondering if I could do anything for her. My eyes rested on the last request. 'Finish The Fault In Our Stars'.

I put down the list and moved back towards the bookcase bending down so I could see the 'muggle section' of the books.

I looked at the top shelf to try and find this book. Then I found it. My eyes stayed on the baby blue spin of a book, I pulled the paper back book out of the book case and lay back down inside my warm bed.

I turned over the book and looked at the front cover.

The fault in our stars. It read, every two words in a cloud that looked slightly like a speech bubble.

I opened it up and a book mark fell out, evidently marking what point Ginny had reached. I looked at the bookmark- the one Albus had made when he was only about five.
________

I had finished the book with in the night, completing the textual masterpiece at around 1:30 am. I read the last words. Crying.

"I do Augustus. I do."

I stared at the words for a while taking in what had happened during the book.

Love- Augustus Waters and Hazel Langaster.

Hate- Peter Van-Houten

Abandoning - Isaac and his girlfriend.

Although there was many memorable quotes, one stuck in my head like super glue.

"Without pain, how could we know joy?"

I fell asleep, thinking about how true that phrase was. Or a maybe it wasn't true. maybe it just made me feel better.
-----------

DREAM. ________

I'm walking along a railway track. The railway track. The Hogwarts express line.

As I walk along, I see figures come into my eyesight, at first I can't make them out, there almost like THIER traveling at a million miles per hour- that's how much they're blurred.

As I come closer to them, I decide they are people. Frozen in time, but still in a blurred state.

I walk past a couple, feeling like I'm in a dream like state, almost floating across the railway track.

I take no notice of the people I walk past, I don't even look at them.

I'm about half way past the line of people when one if the people speak.

The words sound like a ghost in the air, sounding out of place.

'You did this' the person said. She had blond, almost white, wavy hair, it looked slickly and fine but at the same time, it was thick. the hair trailed down on to her left side shoulder. She had piecing blue eyes, they nearly glowed, and her skin was as pale as pearls.

I felt like I remembered her distinctive appearance from some where, along with her as distinctive accent. The girl repeated the words.

'You did this' then it came to me. The pale blond girl was Luna Lovegood.

I shuddered but carried on walking.

I walked past multiple people before someone spoke again. I recognised every single on of them.

Dean Thomas.

Hannah abbot.

Professor McGonnagal

I paused as I got to the other four people.

Ron.

Hermione.

Ginny.

Albus Dumbledore.

The next words chilled me to the bone.

'You did this' the four of them said, pointing at me. Staring at me.

What did this mean?
-----------------
I woke up with a start. hearing my alarm clock. It was like a air klaxon.
----------

AN: hello, it's me! I hope you liked it. This story is nearly done!! I think there is a few more chapters left. But there is still time until the end. Vote comment.ect. Thanks for those who already have, means alot! I'll try to update soon bye for now.
~zoe.