27: that's my Good Girl

Mara smiled happily as she sunk down into the deliciously warm water that Bas had run for her. It felt lovely to be able to wash off the salt of the ocean off her skin properly.

Bas checked on her after a few minutes and found her contentedly washing herself, but struggling to wash her back.

"Need help?" Bas offered with a soft smile into the candle light.

Mara reluctantly nodded her head but her eyes widened in surprise as Bas shucked off his jacket, then his shirt, then his trousers.

He stood before Mara, bare and proud. Her eyes flicked down to his length, then back up over his chest until she met his eyes.

Bas smiled softly and motioned with his head for Mara to move forwards and make room for him. She shuffled forward on her bottom and shivered in delight when she heard the splash of water behind her.

"You're beautiful, Mara." Bas praised as he gently pulled her back to lie on his chest.

His hands moved around to cup her breaths, his fingers tweaking the nipples until they were hardened and Mara was moaning in his arms.

"I thought you..." Mara gasped when his fingers trailed down to her clit and began to rub it in lazy circles, "I thought you were just washing my back."

Bad hummed, a low rumble against Mara's back.

"Do you want me to stop?" Bas teases as his fingers slipped into her entrance, making her hips buck up in the water with a moan.

"N-no." Mara spluttered making Bas reward her with a soft kiss to her neck. "Good girl."

His fingers began to plunge into her with a force and precision that had Mara's eyes rolling back into her head.

She bit her lip to hide her gasps and moans but Bas wouldn't stop until he had her orgasming on his fingers.

"Come on, beautiful." He encouraged, "you can do it."

Mara whimpered, pressing her head hard into Bas' shoulder

"Do it for me."

Bas' coaxing and stroking of a spot deep inside her had Mara finally groaning as release found her.

"That's my good girl." Bas pressed a kiss to her ear and she felt his lips spread in a warm smile against her skin.

After a few moments of simply enjoying being in each other's arms and listening to each other breathe, Mara broke the silence.

"I still need help cleaning my back, Bas."

He chuckled and shifted behind her.

"Sit up then, angel." 

The pair stumbled out of the bathroom, their lips seldom left even as they bumped into corners with giggles.

Bas opened up Mara's towel, exposing her naked body to his eyes once again. Even though he had seen it only minutes before, he still felt like hungry for her.

"Lay down." He whispered against the shell of her ear. It was gentle in tone, but firm and commanding.

Mara nodded, her throat bobbing up and down as her pulse quickened with temptation.

She followed his orders, laying down on their bed, her legs pressed tightly together, something Bas wanted to change.

As he had already thought, he was a hungry man and Mara was his next meal.

"Spread your legs, beautiful."

He trailed his fingers up and down her thighs, tracing circles around her jutting hip bone before Mara complied with his order.

Keeping her eyes on Bas' face for reassurance, she opened her legs wide enough to expose her core to him.

Bas took a deep, juddering breath before he laid down between Mara's legs and fell onto her hungrily.

He didn't stop until his lips were glossy and Mara was limp with pleasure. She groaned tiredly when Bas kissed his lips back up her body until he found her nipples.

"Don't fall asleep on me yet, angel."

She whimpered and opened her eyes, both were hazy and sated with desire.

"Good girl." Bas praised as she opened her mouth as his lips descended down onto hers.

He nudged her legs apart with his knees, his gaze remained loyal only to her.

"Do you want this, Mara?" Bas checked, needing to hear her consent.

"Yes," she nodded her head, biting her lip as she waited in anticipation, "yes I want this."

"Then are you going to be my good girl and relax?"

Mara nodded, taking a deep breath as she relaxed her body. Once Bas felt her muscles ease, he edged himself into her until Mara was gasping in delight.

At first his movements were gentle and soft, but Mara wanted and needed more.

"Bas." She murmured, making his rhythm falter as he lifted his face from her neck.

"Is something wrong, Mara? Am I hurting you?"

"No, no. I want more." Mara pleaded making Bas look down at her in surprise.

He gifted her words with a harder thrust, a more continuous and breath stealing rhythm.

"Bas..." she gasped, moaning in delight as his body did wonderful things to hers.

"Bas."

"It's ok Mara," Bas reassured, "let go for me."

Mara listened to his words and let herself relax into the delicious waves of pleasure as she moaned and clenched around Bas.

"There's my good girl."

The Queen of the Waves जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें