How you met

B I L L Y

You and Billy met when you were children. You lived in the same apartment house he did and he and his brother could always come to you when something was up. Over the years, as he went to Kings Dominion, you always listend to his worries and stories.

M A R C U S 

You were homeless like him and helped him out of trouble he was in one time. Since that day you two always crossed eachothers ways and met at Kings Dominion years after. You were the only one that didn't believe that he was a killer or blamed him for what happend at the boys home. You were also the only one who he told everything about his past.

S A Y A

She was the one who brought you to Kings Dominion. You always believed in her and encouraged her as well as listening to her when she had trouble doing that. 

M A R I A

You grew up as neighbours and best friends, you were the only one who really knew about all the shit going on with Chico and comforted her and cleaned her wounds after he hit her.

W I L L Y

You met at one of his missions and you couldn't forget about eachother. He came back to the spot you first met as often as possible and saw you again one day. You started meeting there on purpose and became best friends.

P E T R A

Petra and you met at a party. You had some trouble becoming friends at first but soon started to like eachother. You also set next to eachother in most classes and often met at midnight on secret walks outside.

L E X

When he first came to Kings Dominion you were ordered to have an eye on him. You didn't really liked him cause he always caused trouble, even tho he kinda looked up to yo. You started liking him too, when you were really stressed out and he just listend without making dumb comments and offered you a cigarette to calm down your nervs. You started becoming smoking buddies and listen to eachothers problems on the roof at night while smoking and drinking.