Battle of Greenwich

Începe de la început

Darcy watches this nearby, she yells to Jane over her phone, "That is awesome! How did you do that?"

"Well, gravitational fields interact with the weak spots between worlds creating-"

Darcy interrupts her, "Oh, get the guy with the sword!"

Jane uses the device again to make the Dark Elf disappear but instead she accidentally makes Darcy disappear. Jane looks down to where Darcy was, with her mouth wide open.

"Oops..."

As Thor fights Malekith and Y/N has a one-sided bloodbath minus the blood, everyone inside the library is huddled against the windows to watch.

Jane and Erik run through the room and Jane yells to them, "What are you all doing? You need to get out of here! Now!"

"You're joking, right? That's Thor out there waving his hammer around and everything! And Superman is completely manhandling that army!," a random guy replies as he uses his phone to record the battle outside.

In their ensuing fight, Thor and Malekith falls through a portal. Y/N jumps through after them, catching up as they fall through the realms to Svartalfheim.

Thor and Malekith roll down a hill as Y/N slides down on his feet. Once they reach the bottom, they fall through another portal back to London.

As they fall Malekith goes to hit Thor but Thor kicks him away and into Y/N who sends a hook to his burnt jaw. They reach the road they were falling towards but before any impact, they fell through another portal back to Svartalfheim.

They land on the ground and quickly jump to their feet. Thor throws Mjolnir at Malekith but it disappears before it hits him. Malekith shoots the Aether at them, sending Thor back flying but Y/N runs forwards at him.

But before he even reaches him, Y/N falls through another portal.

At the same time Darcy is being ambushed by the Dark Elves. They shoot at her as an explosion happens on impact on a doorway. And then a beast from Jotunheim busts through. It eats one Dark Elf and runs away.

Darcy by that point had fallen to the ground from the explosion. The remaining two Dark Elves run up to her.

But just as Darcy stands and the Dark Elves approach, Something drops from the sky on top of the Dark Elves.

It was Y/N.

He had fallen through the sky directly on top of them, knocking them out. Darcy looks at him in shock. Y/N quickly shoots up to his feet and looks around before seeing Darcy.

"You saved my life.." She mutters as she stares into his eyes, or more realistically into the black of his shades.

"Yes, so it seems...," Y/N replies.

Darcy moves closer to him.. a bit too close.

__________

Back at the library grounds, Jane manages to make the device work again. She uses it and instantly Darcy and Y/N appear behind her, kissing.

Or more realistically, Darcy was kissing him and Y/N had his eyes wide open with his arms somewhat flailing about. He didn't know what to do with his arms.

Jane turns around, noticing them, "Darcy?"

Darcy quickly let's go of Y/N, who stands there shocked, "Jane!"

"Y/N?," Erik chimes in.

"Selvig!," says Y/N.

Suddenly Mjolnir appears and flies past them as Darcy points at it and shouts, "MewMew!"