Chapter Twenty Two

" Megami" I turned my head, Light standing behind me " Megami I'm so sorry, I wouldn't have let her come over if I knew she would ask that". " It's not your fault, it's not like you made her. It's not like you made him". Light sat beside me, pulling me into his chest and keeping me safe in his arms as I cried, " I'm sorry L betrayed you...I really thought he would treat you better than I did". " So did I, I guess I was wrong. Maybe I pick the wrong type of men" " You don't deserve this Meg, I still feel ashamed for what I did to you. I can't believe he'd hurt you the same way". " Maybe its a sign" " A sign for what?" Light asked " A sign for me to leave Tokyo, this case, my family". Light turned my head towards him " Please don't leave Meg, please" " I have no reason to stay" " Maybe I can be your reason". Light slowly presses his lips against mine, holding my face carefully in his hands as he slowly moved his mouth against mine.

I pulled away and shook my head " No, I can't do this" " Yes you can, you still love me I know you do". " Light" " Be mine, even just for tonight.  Let me take away your pain, let me pleasure you" He whispered before kissing my neck. I let out a small moan as he made his way down my neck " Light" " Tell me you'll be mine" " I'll be yours". Light picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, he carried me upstairs not once taking his lips off mine. He kicked his door open and lay me on the bed, lying on top of me as his hands roamed my body. " Light I can't, Ryuzaki-" " Ryuzaki is down the hall fucking another girl, let me take you the way I always did". I nodded my head and kissed him, if Ryuzaki had betrayed me then I was going to let Light have me for the night. Light skipped the foreplay and went straight into sex, holding my hips down as he pounded into me. Moaning my name over and over again, be wasn't gentle in the slightly, he was rough and fast, his hands roaming and groaping my body.

" Light" I moaned out, arching my back. Light picked me up and held me close to his body, pounding into me with everything he had. One hand on my back and the other in my hair as he fucked me mercilessly. " Light" " Enjoy the moment Meg" He groaned, holding me tighter to his body. I'll admit Light got more attractive, his body more toned and defined, and fuck how he fucked me felt so good. I couldn't help feel like I was betraying L though, even if he was fucking another girl. " Get out of your head" Light moaned, kissing my neck " Fuck Light" " That's it, just like that" He moaned, his thrusts starting to get sloppy. I lay my head into his neck, my nails digging into his back as I came " Fuck Meg" He groaned as he came inside me. We both took heavy breaths as he kissed my cheek " I missed you".

I quickly jumped off of Light, he gave me a confused look as I wrapped the blanket around myself. " Don't get this confused Light, it was just sex" " You agreed you'd be mine" " For the night, I meant what I said. I'm leaving". " Please don't go" I jumped and turned towards the door, L staring at me with a sad look on his face. " What do you want?" I asked, L slowly walked towards me and held my face " Please, don't go" " Why? You have what you wanted, you get to catch Kira". Tears pricked at my eyes as he spoke " I didnt go through with it" " What?" " I couldn't do that to you, I couldn't betray you. By the time I found you, you were having sex with Light". I held my mouth " So I broke our relationship?" " No, no Meg no. You thought I had betrayed you, its in human nature to go to someone else for comfort"  He gave me a small smile.

" Megami I'm not upset with you at all, I should have known I was betraying you like Light had done those years ago. I'm sorry I didn't realise it sooner, I promise you I didn't even touch her". " I heard moaning" " That was her, after I told her I couldn't do it she started making those noises, I'm guessing it was to push you and it worked". " You made your choice L, and so has she" Light spoke up " If you don't mind we were in the middle of something" " No!" I yelled. " No, if L didn't cheat on me then I don't want to be anyone elses" " What? You were moaning my name not his!" Light yelled " And it was a mistake" I spat " The only man I want is L". L smiled before pulling me in for a hug " I'll gladly have you Meg, I wouldnt want anyone else". L picked me up and carried me out of the room, " I really am sorry L" " Don't be, I was the one who made you feel hurt. I have no one to blame but myself".

L and I spent the rest of the night in our room, moaning each others names and fucking in as much as we could. We didn't want to separate from each other, not after what had happened. We knew we were the only people we wanted to be with and we showed each other that with our bodies. The rhythm we had as our bodies moved as one, with each thrust he made inside of me felt just as amazing as the last. " Hey" I called as he tightened his grip in anger " It's okay, look at me". His dark eyes slowly looked into my light ones, " Just look at me" He nodded as he thrusted again, his whole body tensed as his high hit. His grip on my waist tightned as he released inside of me. " I love you Ryuzaki" " Lawliet" " What?" I asked confused " My real name is L Lawliet" He whispered.

My eyes widened " Why would you tell me that?" " To show you how much I love you" " What if Kira found out?" " Then I'll die happy knowing you know my real name". I smiled and kissed his lips " Besides, you can't accept this without knowing". He sat up and opened up the top drawer " Accept what?" I asked, I sat up and covered myself with the blanket. L faced me, an open box in his hand with a diamond ring inside. " L" " Megami Hiroshima, will you marry me?" " Yes!" I smiled, grabbing his face and kissing him. He smiled as he slipped the ring on my finger, " You'll finally be mine" He smiled. " I'm already yours", L devoured my lips again before we celebrated our engagement properly, with heavy moans and sweaty bodies.