Chapter 2

It was a normal day in storm manor. Everyone was running messing up stuff and Clara running around fixing everything. Scarlet was in he office as usual. She was reading a letter that had information regarding a certain stone. She quickly got up and called for Clara. "Clara!" Scarlet yelled in her British voice.
"Yes your highness?" She step closer to her bowing.
"We're going out. The queens orders."
Clara lifted her head slightly. "She wanted you to go out?"
"Indeed. It was quite surprising, but we must not disobey orders." Scarlet said with a stern look. She started to walk to the door as- "You're highness?"
"What is it Clara?"
"Are you uh gonna put on your ring?" Scarlet paused, her ring. That was one of the only things her Mom and Dad had left her. Besides all the property and the jobs. "Bring it here" she said a bit frustrated. Clara quickly retreated the ring and slid it on to her masters hand. It was read with an outline of black gems. It would only fit on her pointer finger. She sighed and walked out the front door with Clara following. The gem she was looking for was somewhere in the city. It was. Supposed to be purple. Or something like that. If she had not founded it by the end of the day, she would be forced to throw a party to see who would be wearing the ring and then she would have to retrieve it. She hated party's. She hated social events. They just got in the way. All she had left was pain, sorrow, and hatred. That was all, that she knew of. She felt this other thing, she hasn't felt it before. It was, a tingling feeling she would get every once and a while. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. While she was lost in her thoughts, she ran in to a man. She almost fell backwards but luckily Clara caught her. Her cape was flapping and her jeans were falling down. The only thing that didn't move was her black shirt that was tucked in to her red jeans. He black cape soon stopped moving and Scarlet was on her feet again. The jerk who had ran in to her had run off, leaving her and Clara in the middle of the street.