"Only good things I hope" Nicki spoke as my appeared delay in speech was becoming too much for her to handle. 

"Of course" But he did forget to mention anything about you. Emmett said. 

Nicki was much better at being a people's person and flirting than I was. It was like built in her DNA whenever God created her. 

Chris sat his hand on my thigh, as I could feel the warmth of his hand under my skirt. 

I glanced at him harshly. 

"Just making sure your'e still here with us" He said. 

I let out a forced laugh, as I nodded my head.

Four T-bone steaks, with shrimp are ready to be served. The waitress announced, saving me from myself. 

As we ate he kept his hand in the same potion, only moving it so often. A feeling between my legs started to grow. A feeling that I've only gotten from one other person. 

That person who I felt as didn't need or want me anyone. 

My unsure feelings started to cloud my judgement. 

In a flash I pushed my chair back from the table, "I needed to use the restroom and then I want to leave Nicki" I said. 

Even though we drove different cars, I wouldn't leave her here with two men. 

Without a hassle, she only nodded her head in agreement.

Without looking at him, I rushed to the back of the restaurant not stoping until I was inside the restrooms. 

I glanced at myself in the mirror as I wanted to cry. 

"Was this considered cheating?" I asked myself. 

After a few moments, I gathered myself together walking out only to be met by Chris at the door. 

His hand grabbed onto my arm to hold me upright. 

"I'm sorry, if this is too much" I only wanted to meet up as friends, nothing more. 

The way he looked at me seemed as if he wanted something more. 

"Although, if you wanted something more I wouldn't be the person to decline." He said. 

"I'll remember that! I said before walking away. 

"So she does talk?" he mumbled behind me in a distanced. 

I rushed to the car as I could hear Nicki's heels clacking behind me. 

"I'm sorry Jas, I won't do this anyone" She said. 

"It's alright, I'll just call you later. 

As I made it home, I stripped myself of my clothing, before falling into a deep sleep. 

The next time I opened my eyes, they were to answer my ringing phone. 

"Hello?" I said softly. 

"Bitch! why the fuck are  pictures of us on the shade room as we hand lunch with Chris and Emmett?" She yelled through the phone. 

I sat up putting the phone on speaker, I searched through my social media. 

Here we were as they caught us in what seemed like a date. 

"We are too fucking dead" She said. 

"I have to go, I think he's here" Nicki said. 

Before I could say anything to phone line was dead, as the door pushed open causing me to jump from the bed unaware of my exposed body. 

"What the fuck is this Jasmine?" Von screamed. 

His voice made me want to jump out of my own skin, as he walked closer to me, I pushed myself towards the wall until there was no were to go.

He flashed his phone in my face once more. 

"Do you hear me fucking talking to you?" He asked. 

The tears started to flow, as I couldn't say anything. 

He grabbed my arm harshly as he face was a inch away from mine.  

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" He said. 

"It wasn't like that, Nicki and I were having lunch and they just happened to show up." I said. 

My only hope is that Nicki told a similar story to mine. 

"So why the fuck are you crying?" He said. 

On top of that they sat long enough for these pictures to be taken! 

"Don't fucking lie to me" 

"I'm not lying" and let go of my arm! I screamed. 

"What the fuck does it matter to you? Your'e around the city riding off into the sunset with your side chick. 

He pushed me into the wall harder as if I would fall through. 

I could feel his body hit around mine as I glanced at him in his eyes. The anger he once had seemed to disappear for a moment. 

"I told you it's nothing to that" He said. 

Tears started to flow again, as I tried to push him away from me. 

"you're always lying to me" I said. 

He looked conflicted with is emotions for a second as I pushed him away. 

Before I could get far he grabbed my arm pushing me back into the wall as his lips met mine. 

I didn't deny the kiss either, even if I wanted to stop him, I wanted this too. His lips slowly followed a trail down my neck as I let out a soft moan. 

His hands grabbed my waist harshly as he lifted me up above his wait as my legs connected around him. 

I started to tug at his shirt as his lips met my again, never breaking our lips apart again. 

My nails dig deep inside his back as he positioned himself inside me. 

"Fuck" he mumbled. 

Each stroke felt deeper than the last time, and I wasn't sure how many more orgasms it was normal for me to have. 

My voiced echoed around the room, as a picture handing on the wall fell below us. 

My back left the wall, as he pushed everything that sat on dresses onto the floor. 

Before I had time to react he pushed me onto it was I laid flatly. 

My legs started to shake, and all I could feel was pleasurable pain. 

Our moans mixed in together one last time before he laid his head on my stomach. 

"That was differently good" I said. 

He laughed, as he carried me to the bed, which I was grateful for. 

He laid me on top of him, as I kissed his neck softly. 

"I might still have to press him up because I don't like the way he be looking at you." 

It was my turn to laugh, "Is that jealousy I hear in your voice?" I asked. 

"Don't play with me Jas, your'e mine" 

"Sure" I mumbled. 

My eyes started to feel heavy, as his arms tighten around mine. 

"I love you" He said in a distance. 

Author's Note: Overall!!!!!! They both just toxic as hell! What ya'll think happened at Nicki house?