first explanations

HISTORY INFORMATION

1_ the story is based on some fincs I read recently.

2_ in this world the game is different, but they will be the same characters, and there will be an explanation of all the initial changes. And I also mixed it with another game that was interesting.

3_ the story starts on the last day of the game, just like Overlord. I don't know if I put a crossorver, but there will be many references from other animes here and there.

4_ Maple's age will be changed and she will be an adult, the characters will be her virtual friends and there will be a sad story about her.

5_ the characters in the story do not belong to me and their copyright belongs to their respective creators. This is a story made for pure fan-to-fan fun.

INFORMATION ABOUT THE GAME.

1_ In this world the game consists of a simulation of Western life in the Middle Ages, allowing players to go from commoners to nobles rising from social classes against game time.

2_ the only way to rise in the hierarchy of the game and have power, connections and be accepted by the greatest number of subjects. This allows the player to control a village, city, territory, dungeons, build guilds and create NPCS.

3_ the game started with just a number of three territories and cities, where the first players could start the history of the world. Create limitless NPCS and build villages.

4_ at the request of the players, and possible marriages within the game, these marriages can be created NPCs with Ais configured by the players, creating “children” as a simulation of real life. These “children” can be used to create alliances between players, guilds, territories and commercial businesses.

5_ when a player becomes a PK, his description is posted on the reward poster in guilds and cities, there is no imposition to enter cities,  but if the PK is killed there will be no penalties.

6_ players have the option to make NPCs and build whatever they want in the game, however areas must be conquered,  there are no building sites and there is a limit of NPCS per level.

7_ It is possible to make floating cities, underground and at sea. There are a total of 400 unique and player-made cities and 63 territories. Territories are divided by skill level and control.

8_ skill level and control are measured by strength, subordinates, connections, alliance between players and a stronger player's seal of approval.

9_ the royal capital and one of the most moving places in the game, where territories are decided, seals of approval for guilds, construction of new villages, resource allocation, right over dungeons and monsters, as well as the tournament that descends the strongest player.

10_ the game introduces you to the option of using modern technology, with six places where you can obtain such knowledge, namely: the royal library, the Imperial academy, the Military academy, the library of the eastern duchy (belongs to the second most player strong), the library of the West duchy (belongs to the third strongest player), public library (there is a limit per level). When reading a book of certain content and fulfilling the requirements, the player learns part of a skill, and I need to read at least 5 books and train the skill to reach the medium level.

11_ cities are divided by level, cities number 400 to 300 are beginner regions, 299 to 100 are intermediate regions, and 99 to 2 are advanced, the royal capital is a neutral place where the level does not count as an entrance.

12_ there are a total of eighty thousand players. The number declined during the third year of its release but there was a meeting of 80% of players for the game's closing day, where all maps and locations were revealed, plus a video showing the best battles in the game, as well as an event that everyone wanted to see.

13_ The game offers several ways to convert in-game money to real life, and pays the top 100 players to manage the game from within, which cuts down on the work of game developers and helps fix bugs that only players can find.

14_ for a place to be considered a secure base or village there is an implication of numbers: Nomadic base= formed by 5 NPCS and one player; nomade tribe= formed by 9NPCS and a level 8 player; small tribe= formed by 18 NPCS and two players 8 or 9; middle tribe= formed by 28 NPCS and two players 13 to 15; unstable village= made up of 34 NPCS and three level 20 players; small village = formed by 60NPCS and six players from level 23 to 28; trading village= formed by 100 or more NPCS and seven players from level 30 to 35; small town= formed by 200 to 300 NPCS and ten players of level 40 to 45; medium rural town= 500 NPCS with soldiers and 13 players from level 50 to 60; advanced city= formed by 600 NPCS with soldiers  and 15 players from level 60 to 65; strong city = formed by 700 to 900 NPCS, with army, archery and 18 playeres from level 65 to 70; territorial capital = 1000 or more NPCS, army, archery, cavalry and 30 players from level 100 onwards; noble territories=  1400 or more NPCS, army, archery, cavalry and navy, 28 players lvl 110 onwards; duchies= 2000+ NPCS, army, archery, cavalry, dragons and navy, with 50 to 100 players level 300 onwards; royal capital= 3000 to 10000 NPCS, army, archery, cavalry, dragons and navy, royal guard, cannons and ant-dragon weapons, featuring 400 to 1000 players of varying levels and the strongest player.

_____×______