❝︎Mom, can I roast a marshmallow?❞︎ Aaron asked.

❝︎Sure!❞︎ Linda said as she pulled out a bag of marshmallows from her purse.

Basically everyone then started roasting marshmallows.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

PAL liked her marshmallows burnt.

❝︎Eh, could be better, it wouldn't burn all the way around since it's a jumbo.❞︎ PAL shrugged disappointedly.
She somehow managed to eat that thing whole, stuffing it into her mouth all at once.

❝︎Please don't choke on that..❞︎ (Y/n) said worriedly.

PAL chewed it up and swallowed it, ❝︎Okay.❞︎

°~•♪♥♪•~°

Everyone was back inside, watching the ball drop on TV. For some reason, Mark tagged along with the Mitchells which sorta ruined PAL's mood for the rest of the night.

❝︎Hey,❞︎ (Y/n) said softly. ❝︎Just pretend he's invisible and that he's not there, okay? That's what I do when I don't like somebody that's in the same room as me.❞︎

PAL nodded, smiling a little, ❝︎Okay, thanks, love.❞︎

❝︎Heheh, you're welcome.❞︎ (Y/n) smiled as she rubbed a hand up and down PAL's arm, flustering her slightly.

❝︎Okay, okay, that's enough!❞︎ She said as she covered her face with her hands.

❝︎Heheh, okay, okay.❞︎ (Y/n) chuckled.

❝︎Ten seconds, guys!❞︎ Katie shouted.

Then everyone started counting down.

❝︎NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX, FIVE, FOUR... THREE... TWO... ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!❞︎

(Y/n) had to cover her ears from the loud shouting, but then saw everyone kiss the person they were with (a good number just stood there awkwardly). (Y/n) blushed, realizing what she and PAL were supposed to do. PAL smiled shyly, realizing she had never really kissed (Y/n) in public. PAL slowly brought her lips closer to (Y/n), (Y/n) doing the same. The girls locked lips, kissing passionately. Of course, all the little kids were like "ew!!!" At everyone kissing.

PAL got a little lost in it, kissing (Y/n) deeply. (Y/n)'s face was red as a tomato when people started whistling and shouting "Woo!". PAL was embarrassed as well.

Eh, fuck it, it's the new year. PAL thought as she slung (Y/n) over her shoulder and went upstairs to (Y/n)'s room.

(Y/n)'s face was somehow even redder than it already was.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

Of course, PAL and (Y/n) did some sussy stuff for a little while because... It's the new year, why not?

PAL cuddled (Y/n) in her arms lovingly, kissing her on the top of the head. She was so small... All PAL wanted to do was hold her in her arms. She would probably hold her all day if she could.

❝︎Love you.❞︎ PAL smiled as she fell asleep with (Y/n) in her arms.

❝︎I love you too, PAL.❞︎ (Y/n) replied as she also fell asleep in PAL's arms.

This was perfect. They were perfect. They were perfect for each other. They loved each other so much, nothing could take them away from each other. (Y/n) and PAL spent almost every moment of their lives together, apart from having occasional alone time which is natural. The girls never went a minute without thinking about each other. Ever. They couldn't. It was like they were obsessed with each other, and that was 100% okay with the both of them. This was the best New Year's ever!

Oh, and guess what? (Y/n)'s pregnant. :)

Hey, guys! Thank you all so much for reading, but I think this is the last chapter of my book!! But don't worry, I'll be writing an epilogue so I hope you enjoy that! This book would probably be a little longer if it weren't for the fact that I don't really simp for PAL anymore (which I'm incredibly sad about), but things happen, y'know? Anyway, hope you guys really, REALLY enjoyed this book because oh my god, this is probably the best thing I've ever written. I love you all so much and I'm really thankful for all the support throughout this book!! Bye guys!!
—✨🍪{Cøøkie}🍪✨

♥Mend Her Heart♥ |•| PAL x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें