89%

Simon directly drove me to Wired after eating.
"Thank you for everything today, I mean it." he told me.
I shake my head. "No thank you! Let me know how that video comes along yeah?" he nods.
"You are not allowed to come visit me at the bar today. I don't want you to have a sip of alcohol, understood?" He rolled his eyes as he heard my request.
"Yes babe understood."
"I'm being serious!" I warned him.
"Jesus Christ okay, I understand, please text me though."
"Deal." I say shaking his hand as he pulled up next to Wired.
I was opening the door and about to leave as he took hold of my arm.
"Are you seriously trying to leave without giving me a kiss." he whispered into my ear.
"You are so needy." I smile as I turn around and see his face only a few inches away from mine.
"Only for you." he said and pecked my lips.

"Hi guys." I smile as I see Cal and Tobi walk into the bar.
"Elle, I got the job!" Freezy screamed.
"Congrats!" I walk towards him to give him a hug. "When do you start?"
"I can start next month, it's similar to the job I used to do before I left here, you know computer stuff." he explains.
"I am so excited for you!"
"Thank you! I have to get going again though I'm going to buy some groceries for us." Cal said and waved goodbye to us.
"How you been Tobes?" I ask my best friend.
"Good, good. Seems like you're enjoying Simon's company aren't you?" he smirked at me.
"I'm scared of how much I'm enjoying it. Everything feels so natural."
Tobi smiled at me. "I'm happy for you, really! You deserve someone like him and he deserves someone like you."
"I mean he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet but we kiss quite often, it's a bit confusing."
"I'm sure he will ask you! Don't worry about labels right now, worry about how you feel with him."
"Thank you Tobes. You really are the best." I hug him.
"Well I'm heading off." I nod and he leaves.
I really shouldn't worry about labels, although I do wish to be his girlfriend.

"I'm ready to win!" I scream as I enter my flat. Cal had already put out the UNO cards.
"I'm free tomorrow which means we have all the time of the world."
Cal starts shuffling the cards and handing them out.
I snap a quick picture and send it to Simon.

Elle_Wright: I'm ready to beat Cal at UNO. Light work
Simon_Minter7: Good luck xx Even though you probably don't need it
Elle_Wright: Thank you anyways hahah miss you xx
Simon_Minter7: Miss you too xx Call later?
Elle_Wright: Deffo until then <3

"Don't be shy c'mon." Cal was taking an awful long time to decide what to play next.
"You're finished." I had one card left and it was a plus four. I lay it down and Cal immediately throws away his cards.
"This is outrageous behaviour." I laugh my ass off.
"How do you always have plus fours." he sighs.
"This settles it then. I won by a mile."
"You just got lucky." Cal said while collecting all the cards, some even fell to the ground.
"Yeah yeah, shut up and accept defeat."
"Next time you won't be this lucky." he said while putting the cards away.
"Good game noob." I shake his head and leave to my room.
"Goodnight loser." I scream before closing my door.

"I smoked Cal on a real though." I proudly say to Simon on the phone. We were FaceTiming and he was currently sitting at his desk while I was laying on my bed.
"Good job babes, I knew you would beat him." he said to me.
"Everything okay?" I could see that he kept getting distracted by his computer, since he would never look me in the eyes.
"Yes. Actually no, well I don't know." he nervously brushed through his hair with his hand.
"What is it love?" I ask concerned.
"My editor just sent me back the finished video."
"Okay and that's bad?" I ask confused.
"No no, it's good. It's way too good. It made me realise something." he said still not daring to directly look me in the eyes.
"Go on." I say softly.
"Sorry I'm frustrated. I don't know how to put it into words."
"Si, what is bothering you so badly?" I was really concerned at this point.
"Can I come over?"
His question surprised me a bit but he is obviously always welcome here.
"Of course you can, just knock when you arrive Cal is probably asleep by now. You are worrying me Simon."
He hung up and I didn't hear anything else from him.
What is going on?

---------------------------------------

Votes

Comments

Reads

xoxoLara