Encanto

Encanto is my home, a warm vibrant place full of magic and mystery. Most days were the same.
I Assisted mami (mum) with her small little clothes shop in the village and loved helping her with the sewing.
Although I was only 15, I was proud of what I could make and began making my own clothes to wear.
I didn't get out much, which was somewhat good as I am very socially awkward I only had one friend, mirabel madrigal.

Encanto has been here for 50 years now ever since the miracle blessed us with a safe place to live and blessed the madrigal family with gifts.
it was clear why Encanto was looked after by the madrigal family, although I had never met them myself. This was strange as I spent most of my time with mirabel. I hoped one day to meet them, especially one boy in particular.

Camillo madrigal was my age and had an amazing gift of shape shifting, I've never met him but when I'm sewing with my mum I look out the window and I see him being so soft and caring looking after babies and making eveyone smile, even me.

And somehow I find myself stuck in a daze with a goofy smile spread across my face and my cheeks glowing bright red. Could I have a little crush? I sometimes thought to myself.

I knew if I ever met him it woudlnt end well.

But that was all about to change.