𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟗

Начните с самого начала

Just as she was about to pass all the Miyagi-Do students and walk onto the property for her class, Demetri stopped her, grabbing her arm and giving her a worried look. "Do you know what he has planned?" He asked, gesturing to Johnny car with scared eyes.

Julianna looked at her dad in the car before turning back to Demetri, shaking her head. "Sorry, Metri." She muttered and Demetri sighed, walking towards the car as Julianna walked up the driveway of Miyagi-Do.

As Julianna walked down the side of the building to get to the backyard, she heard someone run to catch up with her. "Julianna!" Daniel announced and Jules slowed down, turning back to the man and letting him catch up.

Once Daniel caught up with her, the two walked towards the backyard again, Daniel watching the girl with concerned eyes. "I was disappointed I didn't get to see you at the dinner last night."

Julianna's head immediately dropped, gulping slightly, a part of her feeling guilty for not going if the LaRussos were expecting her to go. Even if she didn't know about it. "No one said if I was invited or not and when I was going to ask, my dad was saying he was heading out."

Daniel sighed, looking ahead of him as he squinted at the sun. "Well that's disappointing. I was hoping to learn about last years All Valley Champion." He said, smiling slightly as he turned back to Julianna, sending her a smile. Julianna looked up at the man, sending him a small smile in return just as they entered the backyard, Mitch talking about vacation.

"Who's going on vacation?" Daniel asked and the Eagle Fang students froze, looking at their Sensei with wide eyes. Miguel gulped, shaking his head aggressively. "Uh, no one."

Noticing the boys Miguel's tenseness and worry, Lexi, who was standing beside him, turned to Daniel with an excited smile. "What have you got for us today, Mr. LaRusso?"

Daniel smirked, looking at the students in front of him and Julian's beside him before nodding his head to the small pond in the back of the yard. "Come here." He said, walking towards the pond, the teens following after him.

When they got to the pond, Daniel and the Eagle Fang students all crowded around the edge of it. Julianna looked down into the pond and her eyes widened and a smile grew on her face at the sight of koi fish swimming around beneath the surface of the pool.

Julianna's gaze stayed on the fish as she leaned towards Eli, a small smile on her face. "There's a koi pond." She whispered and the boy beside her snickered slightly, nodding. "I can see that."

"Why have I never noticed it yet?" Jules whispered under her breath before Mitch turned to look at Daniel with furrowed brows. "Are those real koi?"

Daniel smiled, looking down at the koi before looking back at Mitch, nodding. "They sure are." The man announced and Julianna's jaw dropped slightly, watching the fish as she leaned towards Hawk again.

"Can we steal one? I'm sure Daniel won't notice." She whispered, earning a string of "no"s from Hawk.

"Today's lesson is simple." Daniel spoke up, shutting Hawk and Jules up as they turned to the man, watching him with squinted eyes since the sun was in their faces. "Catch a fish. But I know you Eagle Fangs like a bit of a competition, we're gonna make it interesting." He said and all the teens instantly perked up.

"So the first to succeed will have the honor of leading class all week." Daniel cheered and everyone beside Lexi didn't find the prize very exciting. Daniel sighed, rolling his eyes in defeat. "And you also get to pick out what flavor gatorade I buy next."

At the man's words, everyone perked up with Lexi, small cheers escaping the teens mouths.

"Aw, hell yeah! Hope you all like Glacial Freeze!" Mitch yelled before Miguel turned to Daniel with furrowed brows. "Okay, where are the rods?"