𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 7࿐⋆weasley and delacour pairings⋆

Start from the beginning

He shook his head and directed his gaze away from the girl.

"Excellent, I think I see a few veela cousins," said George, craning his neck for a better look. "They'll need help understanding our English customs, I'll look after them. . ."

"Not so fast, Your Holeyness," said Fred, and darting past the gaggle of middle-aged witches heading the procession, he said, "Here- permettez-moi to assister vous," to the French girls, who giggled. The girl near Lisette whispered something in Fred's ear and to Harry and Ron's confusion, they all started laughing.

"I think this one's yours, Harry," said Fred with a wink, and he sauntered off with the other veela girls while the middle-aged witches fell to George's lot.

Lisette and the girl approached Harry and Ron, and Harry tried to ignore the girl's flirtatious smile but it was getting harder and harder.

It could simply be because of her veela charm, right?

"Lisette, have you seen my girlfriend?" Harry asked sharply, making sure not to use Y/N's name in front of a stranger.

"We'll worry about her later," said Lisette dismissively. "I want you both to meet my big sister- this is Francine. Francine Delacour."

"Hello," said Francine, in a silky voice as she continued to eye Harry with a smile.

Sister? Harry didn't know Lisette had a sister. Now that he thought about it. . . They did have similar features. And they were wearing matching dresses.

"Hi," said Ron sheepishly.

Francine spared him a friendly nod and turned her smile back to Harry. He started fidgeting. She was only interested in 'Barny Weasley', she wasn't interested in Harry himself, right?

"Lovely to meet you," said Harry, preparing to leave. "But I should really go look for my girlfriend-"

"What's the hurry, Mister Snitch?"

Harry stopped in his tracks and looked back at her.

"I- what?"

Lisette and Francine laughed.

"You've been asking for your girlfriend, Harry," said Lisette. "Well- here she is."

"What?" said Ron.

"It's me, Ronaldine," said Francine- or Y/N, in this case? "I've changed into Lisette's sister."

"Lisette's sister?" said Ron. "Does she really have a sister or. . .?"

"Oh, yes, I do," said Lisette with an eye roll. "But she's a magizoologist so she's always working. Never comes home."

"She couldn't make it to the wedding but she agreed to give her hair for a good cause," said Y/N.

"And she's a party pooper," added Lisette. "So I am glad she's not here. Y/N is a much better alternative."

"You could've told me. . ." said Harry quietly to Y/N.

"That would've ruined the fun," said Y/N. "You should've seen your face when you thought 'Francine' was smiling at you."

"Judging by Harry's face, I believe the prank went well?" said Rigel, as he came to stand beside Y/N.

"Don't you look dashing in that suit, cousin," complimented Y/N.

"Yeah, you do clean up well," said Ron, nodding.

Rigel adjusted his suit and gave them a smile.

"Delacour, aren't you supposed to be with the bride, as her maid of honor?" He asked Lisette. "Ginny was searching for you."