Chapter 14

Jesus, the guy is a sex god. I got laid really well, beyond well actually. It was my first time and it was fucking great.

"It's almost 4, i have to go to work." I say while checking the time. He holds me by my waist stopping me from getting up.

"No, you're staying with me.. and Bubba." he says, i turn my head and give him a peck on his nose.

"You can wait for me here if you want, i get off work at ten then i won't work for like three days after that. So I'll have a lot of time for my mans." i pull him for a kiss then get up, even if I'm still naked.

Sebastian's pov

I finally did it. I asked the girl to be mine. I admire her naked form as she gets dressed.

She's really gorgeous, her stretch marks, the tattoo on her thigh. Everything about her is so gorgeous but it gets all covered by her work uniform.

"I'll wait for you, I'll take care of Bubba for you." I watch as she runs her hand through her short hair, fixing it a bit.

"Thank you, I'll see you later my love." she leans in and kisses me before taking her bag and leaving.

I turn her tv on and put on a movie, i look everywhere a bit. The posters on the wall, a record player, fake plants, and.. a bong.

Y/n's pov

"Oh my fucking god, you dirty bitch!" Donna says, i told her about earlier. She wraps her arms around my waist "But i am proud of you." she whispers.

She kisses my cheek and throws her cigarette on the ground. "Did i forgot to mention he's a sex god?" i say.

Her mouth then opens and she lets out a scream. "Oh my god, you bitch!" she screams while laughing.

"Come on, we have work to do." I grab her hand and we both enter the restaurant. I then see my boss Ophelia, she owns the place.

"Hey ladies, what are we laughing about?" she asks, Donna wraps her arm around her shoulders and whispers in her ear. "Ooh, i remember when i had my first time. It was with Gabriel."

"How many men you dated?" I ask. We see her counting in her head and me and Donna share a look.

"Oh, darling, i don't know. Let's just say i was that woman back in the day. Let's get to work ladies." she walks towards her office.

We both walk to new customers and just do our job, we don't want to get kicked out from this amazing place.

I enter my apartment and see Sebastian sleeping on my bed, i left the door open so i could see him laying peacefully.

I take off my boots then walk towards my room closing it behind me, i take off my trousers and throw then in my closet.

I lay down next to him and i give him little kisses on his back, i don't know if he was awake or if i woke him up because then he turns towards me and pulls me towards him.

"Take this off." he says while tugging at my sleeve, his sleepy voice is so hot. I remove my shirt then lay back next to him. "I called my mom and told her im sleeping here, too tired to walk back home." he says.

"It's alright, it's alright. I didn't want you to leave either." I say. I start to massage his back with my fingertips before i let sleep consume me.

A/n: been writing this book since last year, lmao. Happy New Years fuckers, i love you to whoever loves my books<3:*