Chapter 2

I walk towards my place with music in my ears, black dog by led zepplin, all of their songs are great when you're just chilling or when you're alone.

I get in the building and walk the stairs to my floor, i get my keys from my bag and unlock the door. I get welcomed by my cat, Bubba, i named him after that one character from Forrest Gump.

I live with a roommate, she goes to college, i work as a waitress at Ophelia's. I get paid really well, 13.50 per hour. I work 6 hours and get paid every two weeks.

"Hey, do you have money? Im going on a date with a guy tonight at a bar." Alyssa, my roommate, says. She has a job but she always ditch her hours for boys, one time i was studying for my exam.

Even if im smart i still study. She was having a little too much fun, by too much i mean she was screaming the guy's name.

"Why don't you work? Huh? You always ask me for money, make your own." I say as i pass her a one dollar bill, she groans and walks to her room. Sometimes i like to pretend i don't have much money, i hide most of my money on me or in my room.

I know she is too dumb to find it anyways. I put on my uniform and get ready for work, i grab my bag and kiss Bubba on the head. He's pretty much the only boy i love in my life.

I run towards the restaurant and get welcomed by my coworker and best friend, Donna. "Hey sexy, how are you?" she asks.

"Im doing great except when it all comes to Alyssa." I say going to my locker, i put my bag and grab my belt, block note, pen and changes in case the customer pays cash.

"What did she do this time?" she asks as we go towards new customers.

"Asked me for money but i only gave her a one dollar bill. Hi what can i get for you today?" I say looking at the elderly couple.

"I'll get the special burger with fries and a glass of sprite." The man says.

"And I'll get the plate of pasta with a glass of water please." I nod and go to the kitchen, i pass them the orders and go get their beverages.

I can't wait until i finish my shift and watch horror or comedy movies.

I just finished my shift and was now lighting my cigarette. I take a drag and began to walk home. For some reason i couldn't stop thinking about Sebastian, i mean he's not my type.. right?

Anyways, he's too ugly from what I've.. seen? Is he?

I throw my cigarette and enter the building, i walk up the stairs to my apartment and unlock it. Bubba runs towards me and i pick him up then walk towards my room.

Alyssa's somewhere with her date so she's not going to bother me about doing the dishes, I'll act like im asleep so she could do it.

I put him on the bed then remove my pants revealing my panties, i get in the bed and take my computer from my bedside table. I open my Netflix account and watch one of the horror movies, it all sucks but the store where they sell movies is too far for tonight. I'll go tomorrow, i think.

"Y/N! Wake the fuck up, you haven't done the fucking dishes!" Alyssa says as she wakes me up in the most peaceful ways possible.

I get up and open my door. "It's your turn today".

"You teenagers today are so bratty." she says walking towards the kitchen.

"Bet you were worse!" I hear her running towards me and i quickly close and lock my door, she hit me one time with her straightening iron. It was funny to be honest.

"Get ready and go to school you ungrateful bitch!" she screams. I sigh and get ready to go to school, most of my mornings goes like this. Or worse.