"Sure. Give it all, Sanzu. Not in this game, but also the whole game you participate.", said Mikey.

"Sure.", Sanzu answers him.

As both Mikey and Sanzu were ready, the batons finally were passed to them which immediately in flash both of them are running at full speed, causing everyone to fall into a total shock by the speed.

"Wha- WHAT WITH THAT SPEED?!!!!"

"THIS IS A CRAZY MATCH EVERYONE!! LOOK AT THOSE TWO RUNNING WITH THAT CRAZY SPEED!!!"

"MIKEY!!! GO FOR THE LAST!!"

"MAN!! DON'T YOU LOSE!!!"

"SANZU!! FORGET MIKEY AS YOUR KING FOR ONCE AND BEAT THE SHIT OF HIM!!!"

"DON'T FALL BEHIND!!"

Draken, Baji, Pehyan, and Mitsuya won't stop cheering for them. Not to mention how lazy Izana was, he still cheered for Mikey together with Emma while Takeomi ended up cheering for his brother as well. It's was loud with a cheer from everyone all over the field which Haru and Senju can't even have changed to cheer for Mikey and Sanzu.

However, suddenly Haru and Senju feels a pat behind them which they turned to look behind and see both class monitors from class 3-1 and class 3-2. They started glaring at each other, knowing both of their goals are the same.

"KAZUKI/ AKASHI - SAN!! PLEASE CHEER FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND/ BROTHER!!", both the class monitor shout together at them.

"Ara~Ara~ aren't class 3-1 really works hard for this?", said Yumi with a piss-off smirk towards her opponent.

"Oh my~ aren't you also the same?", said the girl back at Yumi with a piss-off smirk.

They are staring at each other nonstop while Haru and Senju just look at them awkwardly. Then, their attention turn to look at Mikey and Sanzu who were almost nearly the finish line, which the cheers got louder and more louder.

Haru and Senju glanced at each other for a moment before starting to take a deep breath. Then, they shouted...

"MANJIROU/ HARUCHIYO!!! GAMBAREEEE!!!!"

Their voice is clear and loud enough for Mikey and Sanzu to hear as both of them smiled before running more faster towards the finish line. None of them wanted to lose, they ran as fast as they could, using every energy they have to win the match.

And then, both of them seem to pass the finish line together, causing them to turn and look at the teacher, waiting for him to announce who passed the finish line first.

"It's was class 3-2 win.", said the teacher with Draken, Kazutora, and Baji running in excitement towards Mikey while the whole classmates are cheering crazily for their win. Sanzu was lil bit disappointed though until he feel a strong pat on his back.

"Don't be sad, man! You already give it all out there and we still have others game to win!", said Pehyan with a smile on his face as he tried to comfort the rosy pink hair boy, together with Mitsuya and the whole classmates are smiling at him, some of them even showed thumbs-up signs to him with a smile on their face.