ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 ☽

Start from the beginning

Tommy had been watching Laurie from the doorway, somber body language being met with sad eyes. "You regret it." Tommy stated, startling Laurie while she looked over at him, a small smile on her lips. "I don't regret it, just wish I could still have both I guess." Laurie shrugged, laying her head back on the cushions while Tommy moved to sit next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders while she settled into his side. "I'm no Andy, but I do love you." Tommy sighed, pressing a gentle kiss to her temple, a smile crawling along her lips. "It's not even about Andy anymore, it's the fact that she took my place so easily, she slid her perfect little self into my old life, and she's mean about it. The worst part is that she's right, I did what I felt was right and I lost everyone. I love you too." Laurie rambled on, her hand finding Tommy's leisurely, stroking the back of his hand with her thumb. "You lost people who weren't important honey, friends don't matter, the only one who matters is you, and if you feel like you did the right thing that's all that matters. But I can't sit with you and convince you, I can't march up to their home and yell at Addison because she fell in line with what she needed. If you're going to do that, then you can't be with me." Tommy sighed, feeling Laurie nod against his shoulder. "I know, my anger gets the best of me, but I want you." Laurie murmured, looking up at Tommy who nodded, pressing his lips to hers gently.

Snow was falling rapidly as Addison laid on Andy's chest, her eyes watching the snowflakes sink into the already situated snow on the ground, one of his arms wrapped around her waist, the other holding up a book he was reading. The two had barely parted today, her need to feel him suffocating the two of them, she had no desire to let him out of her sights for more than a few minutes, whimpers leaving her lips when he would exit the bed just to throw some more kindling on the fire in their room. The air smelled of pine wood and smoke, a comforting scent while her eyes fluttered shut at the sound of his beating heart. Andy would be lying if he said he didn't find her behavior today endearing, he loved having her bare body pressed up against him, her soft flesh moving gently against his with every shuffle she made in the sheets. "What are we?" Her soft voice broke through the silent room, casting a beautiful thought in his brain, she was asking because she wanted him to make it official. Or that's what he thought. "I want you," Andy started, picking up the book mark and placing in between the pages, "to be my girlfriend," Andy finished, tilting her head up to look at him, two fingers pressing on the skin under her chin, his thumb running against her bottom lip while she smiled, pink lips parting to show white teeth. "I'd love to." She whispered, wrapping her lips around his thumb, sucking gently.

Andy's growl rumbled in his chest as he watched her swirl her tongue around his thumb, blue doe shaped eyes meeting his while she pulled his thumb back into the safety of her wet mouth. "Kitten." Andy moaned, seeing her smirk appear as she pulled his thumb out of her mouth, his thumb tracing her bottom lip. "Baby." She breathed out, eyes fluttering closed when he traced his hand down the side of her face. "You're gonna kill me." He muttered, leaning down to press his lips to hers in a sensual kiss. Teeth clashing against each other as she pulled herself up to his face, hands cupping his cheeks while her legs straddled his hips, tongues dancing for dominance that she knew he would always win. His hands trailed down her sides, thumb brushing against the now scarring tattoo before settling on the skin of her hips, squeezing the flesh while she let out a moan, head tilting back exposing the skin of her jugular to him. His mouth found her pulse point, nipping at the skin while her nails trailed down his chest, moans rolling off her tongue like a prayer.

Andy would never get tired of the way her moans sounded, the best word he could think of to describe them being ethereal. The way her eyes shut as the slipped past her pink lips with no remorse, hands digging into his flesh leaving red marks in their wake, hips rolling to create some friction in the area she needed him most. "Be rough, I can take it." She whispered when he bit harshly into the skin on her collarbone, teeth marks appearing instantly before he used his tongue to soothe the skin. "Kitten be careful what you ask for." Andy muttered amongst her skin, kisses trailing from her shoulder all the up to her lips where they met in a hot and passionate kiss. Her hands gripping the base of his hair and pulling, the burn causing Andy to groan out. "I trust you." She breathed, blue eyes opening to meet his before his lips were on hers again, leaning her back onto the soft mattress, her head at the foot of the bed while his eyes raked down her body, studying every inch of it. His hand trailed down her body slowly, tracing her sternum and stilling over her clit, lust blown eyes looking up to meet hers.

A heaving chest and labored breathing had Andy keening for her, watching how she slowly fell apart for him, nodding her head as his thumb lowered onto her bundle of nerves, his name falling off her lips like a broken prayer, slow circles around her most sensitive nerve endings causing her back to arch off the bed, his own arousal straining tightly against the confines of his briefs. "Andy!" She squealed as his thumb put more pressure on the button, tighter circles being drawn as he watched her toes curl, the muscles in her calves bulging as she cried out, clamping her thighs tightly around his wrist. "Be a good girl," Andys sultry voice drawled out, his free hand prying her legs open, eyes locking with hers, "keep your legs open." Andy commanded, pushing his middle finger into her core, a loud whimper leaving her lips as he immediately found the spongy spot that made her toes curl. "Yes sir." She replied, the name sending blood straight to Andy's erection. He curled his middle finger, thumb still pressing against her clit as her body started to shake, tears pricking in the corners of her eyes, watching Andy while he nodded, a silent agreement to let her release. She came with a scream, vision turning white while her toes curled, slumping back into the bed with heavy breathes being punched from her lungs.

"Got it in you kitten?" Andy asked, pulling his fingers away from her core while she smiled lazily at him, still in an orgasmic haze. "Always." She smiled, propping herself up on her elbows to watch Andy pull off those gray Calvin Kleins she's come to love so much. He retook his place between her thighs, her elbows collapsing so she was laying under the Adonis before her, his arms on either side of his head while he slid into her, watching in fascination as her eyes screwed shut, pleasure washing over every inch of her face when he slowly slid into her core, the velvet feeling walls constricting around his erection causing a loud groan to leave his lips. "I love you." She whispered, opening her eyes slowly to look into his eyes, a smile on his face as he leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to her swollen lips, her arms wrapping around his neck while he started to thrust slowly, each drag sending her into a keening mess. "I love you." He replied, picking up his pace, dipping his head into her neck as he pressed kisses against the skin. Her back arched into him, his hand splaying across her back as she squealed, the sensation overwhelming. "I can't." She cried out, digging her nails into his flesh. "Let go." He moaned into her skin.

Her walls clenched, fluttering around his length when she let her orgasm take over, his name being screamed out for everyone to hear while her vision went white again, tears falling down her cheeks at a rapid pace in an orgasmic bliss. Andy growled, his hips stuttering as pure pleasure took over him, his body running hot as he released into her, chests heaving as he collapsed onto her, both of their bodies covered in a thin layer of sweat, eyes closed as they tried to regain their breathing. "Bath and champagne in the hot tub?" Andy asked, hearing Addison giggle while she lifted his head up, pressing a kiss to his lips, his smile growing while she ran her fingers through his hair. "Perfect." She replied, biting his lips gently.

This little moment in the cabin, this was the moment Andy was living for. 

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

divider by TomHollandsQuakson Breathin, symbols dividers 1/3