A Night of Joy and Risky plans

Start from the beginning

You smiled at them, "Hey guys.." you greeted keeping your voice low.

"Hello!!" Chica whisper shouted.

Monty did a little head nod.

And Roxy smiled.

"Y/n hello" was Freddy's polite greeting.

You didn't realize this but your eyes kept drifting back to Freddy as they all crowded you to see your sleeping child. They admired her cuteness. But you were admiring an animatronic. You'd never admit that to yourself though.

Why would you when you didnt even have a reason to? You barely knew him. He just looks cool, that's all it is. They all do.

You let them admire y/d/n a bit longer, before gently nudging her awake. She sleepily yawned and rubbed her eyes the way little kids do before looking up at you. Not yet noticing the glamrocks.

"Mommy? Where are we? I thought you...had work?" She tilted her head at you, confusion evident in her big eyes.

"Well sweetheart why don't you look around and then you'll see where we are."

Your daughter gave you a look that said you were acting suspicious but she did as you suggested and sat up looking over to see the four Robots she wanted to meet the other day.

Her e/c eyes went wide and she made a little squeak of excitement. You could tell she wanted to jump up and hug and greet them but her shyness took over and she hugged you instead but never took her eyes of the glamrocks.

"Hello..." she said to them fidgeting with your work shirt.

"Hello cutie!" Chica greeted, this time way above a whisper.

"Hello girly" Monty spoke this time clearly happy to see a child exited.

"Hi there!" Said Roxy, trying to keep her exitment less noticeable.

"Hello Superstar!"  Freddy greeted using his signature nickname.

"Y/d/n, these are the glamrocks. Here you got Monty, Roxy, Chica and Freddy!" You pointed at each one for her as you introduced them "Now I know you wanted to meet them earlier but I figured you'd enjoy a private meeting with them. While mommy works im gonna let them watch you so you can play with them okay?"

Your daughter giggled excitedly and hugged you tight "Thank you so much Mommy! But what if Dad finds out...?"

You got a pain in your chest hearing the fear and worry in her voice. You hugged her and gave her a kiss on the head.

"Don't worry about him. He's not for you to worry about. Let me worry about him okay? I promise he won't know about this... just have fun okay?"

And with that you set her down. You could feel the questioning gazes coming from the animatronics but you refuse to explain anything to them.

Though hesitant your daughter gave in to her desire and ran up to the glamrocks.

Roxy picked her up first no longer able to hide her excitement.

"Uhm so im gonna do my little patrole guys, and then I'll check the office and come back after to scan you guys, that is if you don't mind watching her for a few hours..."

"Go ahead y/n, we don't mind at all. We'll take care of her for you" Freddy reasurred you putting his hand on your shoulder.

You smiled at him. "Thank you." He removed you hand, and you jumped off the stage heading off to the office to grab the tablet and then making your way through the mall to scan the Staff bots. However Halfway through you made a pit stop at a medicine area.

You searched all around, you knew they carried all sorts of drugs. From pain killers to sedatives anything for any situation. You frantically scanned the room looking for something you could use and finally you found something. You'd have to sneak it somehow to him but if you drugged him every night then you could keep him asleep long enough for you to go to work amd get home without disturbance. It was risky. If you gave too much or if he found out you would lose everything. So you had to be careful.

You pocketed the medication and headed off to finish your scans.

As usual everything was fine. You went back to the office for a little bit and just watched the screens. You could see as the glamrocks took your daughter all over the place. Playing fazer blaster with her. Taking her to the maze. Getting her sweets. Freddy even gave her plushies of each of them and she somehow managed to carry all of them in her hands.

You wanted to give her as much time as possible to play with them.

Though a part of you was envious. As shameful as it made you feel, you wished you could be like your daughter amd feel the joy and happiness she felt right now. You wished you had someone. Anyone to be there for you the way you were for her.

But your parents? Hated you, your dad had always been neglectfun of you. Your mom was a narcissistic bitch. All in all though You disappointed them. Siblings? Never contacted you. It was your fault. You should have listened to them about James. But... love does that. It blinds you.

Although was it really love? Perhaps it was just a desperate grasp for what you thought was love. And now here you were. Alone. Outcasted. If it weren't for your daughter, you would of killed yourself long ago.

A sad thought. But you hated bearing so much weight. You wanted someone to help you.

But... not even robots liked you.

Releasing a sad sigh you stood up and checked the time. 5:00am.

You checked the camers one last time to know where the animatronics and your daughter went and currently they were all sitting at a table enjoying some pizza.

Arriving to their location they spotted you and... smiled.

"Welcome back y/n!" Freddy greeted his voice for once not sounding so guarded towards you. It made you feel those fuzzies again.

"Hello guys!"

You sat down with them next to Freddy as he was the one currently holding y/d/n. She crawled out of Freddy's lap though and into yours.

"Mommy we have been having sooo much fun! Look at my new toys!"

You were nervous to bring those back with you. If James saw them he would ask questions. But you weren't gonna deny your daughter anything.

"Here y/n have some pizza!" Chica grinned handing you a slice.

"Thank you" you took the pizza and ate it sharing some with your daughter.

You've never been able to spoil her this much.

It was quiet. Well other than your daughter babbling on about her favorite movies you two watched earlier today.  But it was nice.

Obviously you didn't know this but... your daughter had told them a LOT. now she knew of course not to talk about James. But she talked a lot about you. And it had changed their perspective of you drastically. Of course they wanted to see the you your daughter talked about for themselves, before completely trusting you. Buuuut they decided they wouldn't be so rude to you and wanted to give you a chance.

"Y/n would you like us to perform a private song to you and your daughter?" Freddy offered suddenly.

"O-oh uhm"

"Yesss!! please mom!?"

You looked at your daughter and then the glamrocks. They seemed to genuinely want to perform again. Perhaps because they wanted to play for your daughter. But either way...

It was like a little ritual of you and them, so of course you had to accept.

And as usual, it sounded amazing.