Gabrielle and Brock's Past

Start from the beginning

"Brock move" Gabrielle yelled.

Brock moved and Kurt was met with Gabrielle move Thorns bite making him lay on the ground not moving.

"Stay down" She said to Kurt.

Brock then F5'd Paul. Brock then pinned Paul.

1
2
3

Brock music hit as he won. Brock stood up and raised his arm. He turned around and Gabrielle jumped up and hugged him. Gabrielle wrapped her legs around Brock waist. Brock hugged her back. Gabrielle got off of Brock and walked to the entrance of the cage and got out with Brock behind her. They raised there arms in victory as they walked back to gorilla.
Flashback over
Brock remembered that exact moment. Paul was watching the TV. As the matches came and went. Probably waiting to see Gabrielle once she saw everyone. Brock soon thought about the moment he knew he wanted Gabrielle.
Flashback
It was Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania. Gabrielle was gonna be in Brock's corner. She was just finishing getting ready.

Once she was done she looked at herself and smiled

Once she was done she looked at herself and smiled. She then walked out her locker room and headed to the gorilla. She saw Brock waiting for his entrance. Gabrielle walked next to him and looked at him.

"You ready for this" she asked him.

Brock looked at her and nodded.

"More than ready" he said to her.

Gabrielle smiled and they waited for their entrance. Soon Brock's music hit.

"And the challengers accompanied by The beauty of WWE Gabrielle , Brock Lesnar" the announcer announced.

Gabrielle raised her hands making the rock in roll sign. She smiled as Brock did his entrance and they walked down the ramp to the ring. Soon Brock got into the ring and Gabrielle was standing outside the ring. Soon the bell rang. Brock and Kurt circled each other. And then they locked up. During the match Brock and Kurt kept going at each other. Gabrielle watched with complete anxiety about who would win.

"Come on Brock" Gabrielle cheered.

She tried encouraging Brock. When Brock got put into the angle lock Gabrielle reached her hands for his. And Brock reached for her hands as well trying to get to the rope. But Brock connected 3 F5's to Kurt Angle and in the end Brock Lesnar won the championship. Gabrielle was outside clapping. Brock stood up and got the championship from the ref and raised it. He looked at Gabrielle who was smiling at him and clapping. He motioned for her to get in the ring with her. Gabrielle walked up the stairs and got into the ring. She raised her hands with Brock. Brock brought her into a hug and Gabrielle smiled. But something unexpected happened. Brock had kissed Gabrielle. It was unexpected and was shocking that made both of them pull away. Brock was about to apologize when Gabrielle kissed him. Brock immediately kissed her back holding the championship in the air. The crowd cheered as the two were still kissing. Gabrielle was the first to pull away and she smiled at Brock. She raised their hands again. They got out of the ring and walked backstage. Once again they raised their hands again. They went backstage. They were holding hands. Gabrielle went to her locker room door and before she opened the door she turned to Brock.

"Well that was unexpected" She said to him.

He chuckled and nodded. Gabrielle then kissed Brock's cheek.

"Congratulations I'll see you around" Gabrielle said.

"Yeah you too beauty" Brock said.

Gabrielle smiled and went inside the locker room. Brock walked off to his locker room. Gabrielle turned around to see her dad Paul Heyman.

"Jesus dad" Gabrielle said.

"Gabrielle what was that on TV" Paul asked.

"I don't know dad it was just something" Gabby said smiling.

"Well it won't happen again I don't want you or Brock doing anything inappropriate with each other" Paul said.

Gabrielle stared at him in shock.

"Why not? It doesn't matter to you if I like him I can date whoever I want to" Gabrielle said.

"It does matter you will not have anything inappropriate with each other you are younger than he is Gabrielle no means no and that's final" Paul said before walking out the locker room.

Gabrielle sat on the couch in her locker room. She sat down with a painful expression on her face. Paul told Brock the exact same thing. Brock disagreed with Paul and said that he doesn't give a damn about what Paul says. But after a lot of talking Brock agreed to never have an inappropriate relationship or anything with Gabrielle as much as it pained him he couldn't let the only girl he cared about get hurt.
Flashback over
Brock remembered that night clearly. But he likes to remember the good parts about that night. And after Gabrielle return to WWE Brock couldn't deny his feelings anymore about Gabrielle. His feelings had come back for her once again.