Episode 4

Y/n P.O.V

As we were doing our own thing in the main lobby Darius broke through the doors "What up, Camp Cretaceous? Woo-hoo!" he said. "Not in a whoo-hoo moods this morning, Darius. Not after yesterday. Trekking through a rainstorm will do that." Kenji spoke with an irritated voice. "We only had to walk because you crashed our gyrosphere." Ben commented. Then took a drink of his carrot juice and continued coloring. Then Kenji growled at him, making him scared. I then glared at him as I was sitting next to Ben.

"But todays a new day! Kayak Day! Who doesn't wanna paddle alongside dinosaurs, real dinosaurs? It's gonna be awesome, right?" Darius continued as he walked to the ping pong table. "Wait, where are Dave and Roxie?" He questioned. "The babysitters took off early and left this." Kenji responded giving Darius the note with his rolling chair.

I stopped paying attention to him soon enough because I already read it. I was watching Ben color until he showed the others his drawing. Soon Brooklyn crashed through the door looking furious. "Brooklyn. What's new on the internet, superstar?" Yas asked. "I wouldn't know. Because when I went to get my phone from its charger, it wasn't there! Someone stole my phone." Brooklyn told us.

"Brooklyn, who hasn't had your phone?" Yas said. "I needed to check the weather last night.." Ben confessed. "Dr. Sattler posted a new column on microfossils yesterday" Darius confessed. "The lighting this morning was too good to miss the selfie opp, but I haven't used it since then, I swear!" Kenji confessed. "I may or may not have checked (Fav YouTuber) account. But I told you I had your phone." I confessed. "I haven't seen it either." Sammy said.

"Really?" Brooklyn said. "Hey, hey, it's okay! Since were not kayaking till later,well have plenty of time to look for the phone." Darius said. "Oh, I think I know exactly where to look." Brooklyn exclaimed but I didn't like the sound of that. "I also think that whoever took the phone might be trying to hide some of the things on it. What do you think, Sammy?" 'Is Brooklyn blaming Sammy with no proof.' I thought.

"Um, what?" Sammy said. "What is your deal? Sammy said she didn't touch it! Ever think you might have just lost the stupid thing?" Yas defended. 'This is getting out of control' I thought as I stood up. "Hmm. Well, then, let's check her bags and test that theory out." Brooklyn went off then Yas stopped her "You do not get to go through anyone's stuff, I don't care how famous you think you are!"

"Ok, Enough!" I shouted at them, making them look over at me. "1. We aren't going through anyone's stuff without proof 2. We just met each other a few days ago so one of us might be good at acting 3. If you're going to do it, keep the noise down, you're giving me a headache." I complained. Then there was a loud roar.

"What was that?" Brooklyn questioned. "Um, a T-rex?" Kenji guessed. "Mm-mm. I don't think so." Darius said "Then what sort of dinosaur did it sound like? Friend-ish? Or foe-ish" Ben asked as we all ran to the railing outside. "Where's it comin from?" Sammy asked. "Cant see anything from here. The trees are blocking everything." Yas told her. "Maybe theyre moving a new dino from the lab to another enclosure. We could probably see it from the observation tower! Could be cool." Darius said. "Wow, that's a great idea, Darius! What are we waiting for?" Sammy said.

"Hey, were not done talking about this yet!" Brooklyn complained. "But, guys, it's indoor arts and crafts day! We should stay and wait for Dave and Roxie, right, kenji" Ben tried to talk us out of going. "Kenji, caring about orders that will never happen." I commented, "That's the first time I'll agree on something with you." Kenji stated. "Fine, go on! I'll just stay where we're supposed to stay,wait for who we're supposed to wait for, and be right here where we're supposed to be." Ben stated.

Time skip

Soon we are at the fence gate. "Its locked! Kenji said. "We can see that." I commented. He glared. "Oh, wow. Guess we can't get in. We should all go back before someone comes along and we get in trouble." Ben said. "Wait, where is everybody? Uh there's usually someone around." Kenji said. "If we're doing this then we might as well do this" Brooklyn said as took out a pin from her hair and put it in the lock and opened the door. "Ta-da"