2021

The evocation of everything that's real disappeared. I felt like I became distant from my world, I have been taking shortcuts to simply avoid reality.

What a year it has been for all of us. Some of us went through the turmoil, and within the turmoil, there has been pain, exhaustion, grief, anger, frustration, and uncertainty. Through all of this, we tried to make good memories with our loved ones with moments of comfort and laughter. 2021, you were a piece of shit.

I'm sure that everyone's year has been unique to their story. I made promises to myself that would actually benefit me, but I couldn't keep on to them because of life's transgressions. I sought comfort in things that made me numb not knowing the damage that it would cause me. I have failed myself physically and emotionally. I was not ready for the new change that was happening in my life, I felt like I lived this false pretense that everything was going to be okay and I would be able to adapt easily to things...guess not.

With all the mistakes I've made, I felt like I have lost my purpose, that I tried saving everyone around me from pain but I didn't save myself. I have left tears inside of me that are still waiting to be cried out. I had someone who took me by the hand and He guided me towards my destiny, but I lost Him in the midst of my stupidity, I hope within this new chapter, that I will finally find Him and carry on towards my final destination.

But here I am, I made it through another tough year and so did you. 

So with this new year, I sincerely hope that blessings and abundance will be poured into our lives. I urge you to take all the pain and mold yourself into someone that is stronger and happier. Although we may live with regrets, don't let them block our dreams and visions. Think of it as another second chance given to us. In the future, 2021 will become a distant memory and we will never suffer from its chapter again.

May all of you be blessed and I hope 2022 will reveal so much success on the horizon.

Q.