#1 - Hey.

I want the strongest part of me to give my vulnerable side comfort.

Putting up a strong front can be easy for others, but not for me. It's difficult because every time I do it, I'm forcing myself not to shatter, and it is exhausting.

So you've probably wondered why I am putting up a strong front? Let me say I had expectations that seemed nearly impossible to reach. My friend would always say to me that expectations lead to disappointments, and I realized it's a part of reality right now.

Most of us can agree that we have this tendency to love others very quickly. We're blind by it, yet we don't open ourselves up to disappointment and heartache. I've experienced it on many occasions and never learned the actual lesson; I became attached to people. I open up, thinking that this time it's different, but then they leave. As an overthinker, the brain shares every possibility of why they left. If only I could sleep the problems away.

I still have a lot to share with you as I metaphorically bleed out with my imperfections and thoughts, but to those out there who may experience the same things as me, I will leave you with a lesson that I am finally learning:

Remember, before you can love someone else, you have to love yourself first.

Stay safe and see you soon.