"Oh my goodness!" My mother exclaimed cheerfully and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back, smiling. She pulled back and wiped the tears off her cheeks. "Congratulations, guys! I am so happy for you two." My mother said emotionally as she grabbed Romeo and my hands.

After my mother, my siblings congratulated us. Then my father approached Romeo and me. He firstly hugged me, wishing me happiness. After that, he shook Romeo's hand, congratulating him dryly.

After our announcement, we started having dinner. My mother was talking about our wedding excitedly. Meanwhile, my father was eating his meal without saying anything, his face stoic.

Once we had dinner and chatted with my family, Romeo and I went home. My fiancé was driving in silence while my mind was preoccupied with Troy. He hadn't looked like himself since he came back from London. He was often lost in his thoughts or looked sad. Even today, despite the fact he was happy for us, when he smiled, it didn't reach his eyes. My parents were worried about him as well. My mother talked to me about her worries and asked me if I knew something. When we asked Troy what was going on with him, he always said everything was fine.

I sighed, ruffling my hair, and turned my gaze from the window to Romeo. "Did Troy tell you anything?" I asked curiously.

"What about? Our engagement?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows, puzzled.

"No. About himself. He hasn't looked like himself since he visited you in London. Did something happen there?" I asked, concerned.

"No." He heaved a sigh and continued. "I also noticed that something was wrong with him, but he denied, telling everything was fine. And as far as I know nothing important happened in London. He hasn't even stayed for a long time. Just a few days."

"A few days?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yes." He nodded while looking at the road attentively.

"Are you sure? As much as I remember he stayed for about a few weeks." I commented, preoccupied.

"Yes, I am sure. Probably, you don't remember properly." He gave me a warm smile. I nodded and breathed deeply, turning my gaze to the window.

"Don't worry. He is fine. Probably he is tired because of his studies and work." He gave me a reassuring smile as he held my hand. I nodded, smiling slightly.

Romeo's POV

I threw my jacket to the couch angrily as soon as Sienna and I walked into the penthouse. I still couldn't believe that Aspen managed to postpone our wedding date again. We were engaged for about two years, and he did everything that we had been forced to postpone the date. That stubborn man sometimes used work, sometimes pretended to be sick, etc., making us choose another date. On the other hand, if it wasn't enough, he tried to make Sienna and Henry become close at every opportunity.

"Calm down, Romeo." Sienna said, giving me a compassionate look.

"How?! Your father made us postpone our wedding date again! We are engaged two fucking years, and he managed to do it about ten times!" I barked furiously and paced back and forth.

She sighed, approaching me, and grabbed my hand, stopping me. "I know, but it will not help us if you get angry. I am not happy with it either. However, we should calm down and think about what we can do with a clear mind." She stated calmly.

I gritted my teeth and heaved a deep sigh. As much as I tried not to get mad, I couldn't stop myself. I was boiling with anger. I didn't know how but I would marry Sienna, and Aspen wouldn't be able to intervene.

I swear! It is a matter of pride for me at this point.

However, I had to act quickly before he came with some Machiavellian plan to separate me with Sienna. I was so patient with him, but it was the last straw.

"Are you in if I find a way to destabilize your father so that he can't make us postpone the wedding?"  I asked, holding her hands, looking into her eyes hopefully.

She raised her eyebrow, giving me a quizzical look. "I hope you don't plan to kidnap my father." Sienna teased me.

"No, this stubborn old man would find a way and destroy my plans again. Then he would turn my life into a nightmare." I scowl grumpily and rolled my eyes, annoyed. She gave me an amused look. "I will find another way. Just answer me. Are you in?" I asked, determined, cupping her cheek.

She sighed and replied. "Yes. I also agree with you that Dad is exaggerating."

"Over exaggerating." I corrected, feeling annoyed by her father's attitude. "He is even playing a matchmaker to my fiancée and another man." I pouted, frustrated. Sienna stroked my cheek affectionately, giving me a sympathetic look.