Chapter 1

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hmiamiamia

Sienna's POV

"Don't you enjoy the party, little thing?" I gritted my teeth in annoyance as I heard a familiar voice coming behind me.

Romeo Asher Wright.

The only guy I hated so much. And unfortunately, I had to bear his presence because today was my best friend's birthday who was his younger sister, Charlotte, and I attended her birthday party in their mansion. She turned sixteen today. We were childhood friends. She was a year younger than me; we met through my younger brother, Troy and her jerk brother. They were friends. Troy and Romeo met at a karate class. After that, they were inseparable. However, I still didn't understand how they managed to be friends with totally opposite characters.

I sighed, closing my eyes and turned towards him, giving him a dirty look. "Leave me alone, jerk!" I exclaimed, irritated.

He gave me his signature smirk which would melt girls easily, but it didn't work on me. He was the most annoying, arrogant, hotheaded asshole. However, he was blessed with good looks; he was devilishly handsome. The jerk had silky brown hair and mesmerizing brown eyes as well as a dazzling smile which he used on girls for seducing them.

"So polite as always!" He smirked arrogantly.

I breathed deeply, trying to calm down. "Don't you have anything to do other than annoying me?" I asked between gritted teeth.

"No, there is nothing better than seeing you angry, little thing." He grinned, amused.

"Stop calling me little thing! How many times should I tell you?!" I snapped angrily. As much as I warned him not to call me like this, he didn't listen to me.

"Hmm..." He rubbed his chin, pretending to think. "A thousand times?" He mocked. I gave him a death glare, clenching my fist. "Enjoy the party, little thing." He flashed a bright smile and walked away without letting me say anything.

"Ugh! I hate you, jerk!" I exclaimed, frustrated.

"Sienna! Look what Nathan gave me." Charlotte said happily as she rushed towards me and showed me her angel wings necklace.

Nathan Carter and she started dating last year. In the beginning, it was difficult for them because Nathan and Romeo were friends. Nathan, Romeo and I were in the same grade; it was our last year in high school. Meanwhile, Troy, Charlotte and Nathan's younger sister, Nicole were in the tenth grade.

When the handsome jerk found out about it, he gave Nathan trouble. However, Nathan handled him well and finally, managed to convince Romeo not to intervene in their relationship.

"It is beautiful." I commented and gave Charlotte a warm smile.

"Isn't it Cruz? What happened to him?" Charlotte asked, puzzled while looking towards the entrance.

Cruz was my classmate. He asked me to go on a date with him yesterday. I was so excited because it was the first time I was going on a date. No one had asked me to go on a date because of my overprotective brothers. Especially Troy. I had never had a boyfriend because Troy scared boys in our school. Even his jerk best friend, Romeo, helped him with it. I knew Romeo's intention wasn't just to help my brother, but annoy me too. Besides, now my youngest brother, Liam, joined Troy, making my life unbearable, despite the fact that he turned fifteen a month ago. Life with two protective brothers was difficult. Especially, when they went to the same high school as you.