Chapter 22

Sienna's POV

I was putting my book into my locker when suddenly two arms circled my waist.

"Lover boy." I smiled as my charming boyfriend's perfume filled my nostrils.

"Juliet." He placed a soft kiss on my neck and tightened his grip around my waist, pressing me against his chest.

"Romeo, someone..."

"It has been a week, two days, six hours since the most beautiful girl became my girlfriend. However, no one knows it. I want to announce to everyone you are my girl." He said softly and kissed my neck, breathing in my scent, his arms around me.

I smiled happily and turned around. "Romeo, you know... Troy..."

"I know, but I don't want to hide our relationship. Especially from Troy. He is my best friend. I don't want to lie to him." He sighed, stroking my arm tenderly.

"But he will not be so happy about it." I gave him a knowing look.

"I know, but I will not give up on you. I love you so much." He said softly, giving me a tender look. I smiled tenderly as happiness filled my heart.

"I love you too." I said honestly and checked around. As I didn't see anyone, I placed a chaste kiss on his lips. "Just a few more weeks, then we will find a way to tell them about our relationship." I looked at him, waiting for his answer.

He nodded and gave me a warm smile. "Fine if you go on a date with me today." He winked at me playfully.

"With pleasure, lover boy." I grinned happily.

I gave Romeo a bright smile as I saw him leaning against his car near my house. Once I approached him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss. Then we got in his car. We were going to the cinema.

"They look like us. So in love." He whispered in my ear, gesturing to the couple in the movie on the big screen, and entwined our hands.

"Yes, so in love." I agreed, giving him a shy smile.

He placed a soft kiss on my temple and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I leaned my head on his shoulder and continued to watch the movie.

When I looked at him, he was staring at me, instead of the movie.

"Don't you like the movie?" I asked, puzzled.

"I like. But I prefer watching my girl." He stated and kissed my forehead. I smiled and gave him a tender kiss on his lips.

***

After chatting with Charlotte in her bedroom, I went to the guest room as we felt sleepy. I was going to stay the night in their mansion. Tonight, I told Charlotte about Romeo and me. She was happy for us.

Once I put on a shirt and shorts, I pulled the cover over and lay down on the bed. Suddenly, my phone buzzed. It was probably Romeo. He knew I was going to tell Charlotte about us.

'Where are you?'

'In the guestroom. I told Lottie about us.'

'She is probably planning how to tease me.'

I smiled in amusement while imagining Charlotte teasing him at every opportunity.

'Yes. Be ready.'

'Better than being beaten up.'

'Yes, with Charlotte, everything was easy. We already knew, but Troy...'