Dreaming? - CHAPTER 83

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Ugh! I hope both sides of your pillow are hot tonight," Remi strained against the chills running through his body.

"Just helping you out, princess," he winked.

"Turning brat mode on in three... tw—"

"Okay, okay," Marcelo chuckled. "I'm just teasing you." Then, Marcelo leaned closer to Remi's ear and kissed the spot underneath. "Gonna ride me or not?"

He didn't say anything but a word. Remi enthusiastically began moving his hips, grinding against Marcelo again. But this time, there was nothing separating him and Marcelo. Well, Marcelo's shirt was.

Stupid shirt.

"Off," Remi said as he quickly unbuttoned Marcelo's shirt. Marcelo helped him as he shook the shirt off of himself. The shirt was thrown onto the floor just like the couple's other articles of clothing.

Remi then got back to moving his hips. He moved Marcelo down to where he was lying on his back as he rode him. Marcelo reached down and grabbed Remi's bottom, squeezing and slapping. Meanwhile, Remi placed his face in Marcelo's neck and licked and sucked all over, leaving love bites anywhere that he could on Marcelo's pale-ish skin.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Marcelo groaned.

Remi kissed up and down Marcelo's jaw before coming back up and running a hand through his own hair, moving it to the side. Marcelo gaped up at him like a fish out of water, totally in awe. He slid his hand up Remi's chest all the way to his neck, grasping at it. "Come here," he said throatily as he pulled Remi down.

Marcelo kissed all of Remi's vitiligo spots that he could reach, reminding Remi how much he loved it. "I will never get over this beautiful skin," Marcelo whispered. Remi smiled, blushing at the sweet gesture.

Remi then rolled over onto his back with Marcelo in front of him. He rested on his elbows just as he had earlier and kept his eyes downcast, watching as Marcelo thrusted speedily in and out of him. It was so hot that he was speechless. He rested his hand that held his wedding ring on Marcelo's abdomen, feeling the rock hard abs moving efficiently underneath.

"Good boy. Taking me so well," Marcelo said. Remi looked up at him through his lashes with his lip between his teeth. Marcelo wished that he could capture a picture of Remi like this: flushed cheeks, messy hair, lip bite, eyebrows scrunched slightly in pleasure. He would frame the picture and label it 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑥.

He would have to do that one day.

"Wanna make you proud."

"I know you do, baby boy. Cum for me and make me proud. I want to hear you loud."

Remi looped his arms around Marcelo's back, pulling Marcelo atop him. Marcelo balanced his upper body on his elbows with his hands caressing Remi's hair. With each thrust, Marcelo felt Remi's nails digging into his back, scratching as deep as he was thrusting inside of Remi.

Remi threw his head back and his back arched off of the bed as he moaned loud, his end near.

"I wish that we had neighbors so that they could hear what I'm doing to you. Hear you screaming my name. But then again, no. No one gets to see or hear you like this but me. All mine."

Marcelo's words were all that Remi needed. He did exactly what Marcelo said he'd do and screamed Marcelo's name as he came. That itself egged Marcelo on and pushed him to the edge. He came hard—after pulling out, of course— as tremors wrecked his body.

Once he'd milked himself dry, leaving his essence on Remi's stomach, he opened his eyes to see Remi gazing up at him as if he was a star. He fisted the pillow that Remi's head was resting on and got his last few grunts out. "Holy fuck. I love you so much," he panted.

Remi smiled at how hard Marcelo came. "I love you more. Thought you were gonna crush me for a second there."

Marcelo chuckled and nearly did so as he collapsed on top of Remi, resting his head in Remi's neck. "Sorry. That was debilitating."

Remi's smile got even bigger. He kept his position, holding Marcelo firmly against himself. As the two were flushed together, they felt each other's hearts beating against each other's chests. They felt the sparks traveling from one to the other. They felt the warmth wrapped around them, squeezing them together. They both knew that this was where they belonged.

Together.

—————————————

"Thank you," Remi said politely as Marcelo handed him a glass of crispy cool ice water to soothe his sore, dry throat. Sore seeing that they'd had more rounds during their shower since Marcelo couldn't keep his hands off of Remi.

Remi wouldn't complain though. He felt amazingly refreshed. Although he missed Elio, he couldn't deny that this honeymoon was what he needed. Years of stress about parenting and school and money was washed out of him. Well, fucked out of him rather.

"And thank you again for this trip. It was amazing. Everything about it." Remi looked up at Marcelo as he said this, pulling the sleeve of Marcelo's hoodie that he was wearing over his hands to cover his hands as he held the cold, cold glass of water in them. Marcelo cuddled Remi into his side and pressed the side of his face into Remi's freshly washed hair.

"Of course. Anything for you, Teo."