Dreaming? - CHAPTER 83

Start from the beginning

"Dreaming?"

"N-No," he stuttered and swatted Marcelo's hand away playfully. Marcelo smirked and placed one last kiss on Remi's forehead.

———————————//———————\\—————————-

Running his hands down Marcelo's chest, Remi slid out of his sandals and Marcelo did the same as they kissed. Their tongues clashed together like strangers that were seeing each other after years apart.

Marcelo then picked Remi up and wrapped Remi's legs around his waist. Remi gripped Marcelo's hair in his hands and squeezed, making Marcelo groan into the kiss. Marcelo walked over to the bed and sat at the end of it. He groaned again when he felt Remi grinding against his bulging member. Remi moaned himself and tugged at Marcelo's hair once more.

Yanking at Remi's yellow shirt, Marcelo forced the buttons to come loose. He pushed the shirt off of Remi's arms and let it fall to the floor. He ducked down and took one of Remi's nipples into his mouth, sucking hungrily on the piercing. Remi moaned, his eyes snapping shut.

"You don't know how good I feel knowing that I'm the only one who knows that you have these," Marcelo said smugly, running his nose up Remi's chest all the way to his neck. Remi exhaled and smiled.

Remi pushed Marcelo down onto his back before he reached down and palmed his clothed member, rubbing it with his palm. "You don't know how good I feel knowing that this is all mine."

Marcelo cursed at how sexy Remi sounded. Smirking, Remi unbuckled Marcelo's belt, unbuttoned his shorts, and pulled them off of Marcelo. He looped his fingers under Marcelo's underwear and slid it down. His heart rate sped up like it always does upon seeing Marcelo's member. He wrapped two hands around it and slowly began stroking it. As he did so, he peppered sweet kisses all over Marcelo's thighs, hip bone, and abdomen.

Once Remi took Marcelo into his mouth and began sucking and slurping and twisting and stroking, Marcelo was in heaven. He could never figure out what it was about Remi when he gave him head. All that he knew was that it was better than anything he's ever experienced. He ran his fingers through Remi's curls and massaged his scalp, encouraging him to keep going.

And that's what Remi did. He would never miss the chance to please Marcelo. He may be a big receiver, but being able to please Marcelo in the best ways possible was what he truly loved to do. And it was the same for Marcelo which is why after a few minutes, he switched positions with Remi to please him. He put his tongue to work, and he had Remi arching his back, moaning loud for the imaginary neighbors to hear.

"Fuck, I love this pussy," Marcelo said breathily before going back down and lapping up Remi's juices. Remi sat up on his left elbow and used his right hand to grip Marcelo's hair just as he had before. He bit his lip and gazed at Marcelo who was doing such sinful things to his body all while keeping eye contact that left Remi's body in flames.

"Please, I want you," Remi whined. He didn't have to tell Marcelo twice. Marcelo sat down with his back against the headboard and placed Remi on top of him.

"Last day. Better make it count," Marcelo grinned. Remi smiled back and reached underneath him. He grabbed Marcelo's member and rose up a bit, lining it up with his slit. He carefully slid down Marcelo's length, his face tightening in pleasure the whole way down. "You virgin!" Marcelo teased.

"Hush. You're big," Remi groaned. Marcelo smirked at him before he grabbed Remi's hips and held them up before he thrusted his hips up harshly, sending the rest of himself into Remi. Remi opened his mouth in a silent scream and dug his nails into Marcelo's shoulders. The sharp spikes of pain and pleasure that flushed his entire body was almost enough to make him release.