8: You're Lucky When I'm Supposed To Hate You And Can't Bring Myself To Do So

Start from the beginning

The female brushed his hair back to clean the cuts on his forehead. She sighed and ran her thumb over the bruises on his face whilst shaking her head.

Matt saw the concern and somewhat sadness in her eyes whilst looking at his bruises.

Then her eyes found his, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Maybe I should get hurt more often."

Y/n laughed and backed away to clean up and put everything back in the kit.

"Do that and I'll kill you myself."

"Thank you Y/n." Matt said genuinely, "I really appreciate it."

"Anytime sweetheart." Y/n responded making Matt chuckle lowly.

She slid the kit back into the cabinet and looked at Matt who had his head back against the wall, breathing heavily.

"Do you wanna stay the night?"

Matt immediately looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"I...I mean you're in no condition to go back home now and it'd just be easier but you can go home if you want." she rambled whilst looking at the floorboards on the bathroom floor, "I don't care."

Her head shot up when she heard Matt's laughter.

"God, you're adorable." Matt hopped off the counter then grunted, "And yes I'll stay. It makes no sense going back to my place anyway."

"You can take a shower if you want, just give me your clothes so I can wash em'." Y/n offered whilst hopping onto the counter where Matt sat before.

She took Matt's shirt that he had taken off earlier and started to fold it, patiently waiting for a response that never came.

Instead he walked up to her and stood in between her legs.

"Hey." Y/n cleared her throat nervously as he was now very close, "What...uh, What ya doing there?"

Matt said nothing but took her face in his hands and took his thumb to lightly brush it over her cheek.

Then much to her displeasure, he backed away to wash his hands, "You had blood on ya."

"Of course I did." she mumbled.

"I'll take that shower." Matt said drying his hands on the towel on the hook opposite the sink, "You wanna join me?" He purred, leaning closer to her.

Y/n flicked his forehead that caused him to groan, "Leave your clothes outside the door." she said before walking away.

As usual, Matt did as he was told and his clothes were outside the bathroom door when she heard the shower turned on.

She chucked his clothes in the wash which automatically spin dries it after.

The female sat on the couch watching the movie that was still playing on the TV, hoping he'd be finished after his clothes was ready.

But that was not the case.

The bathroom door opened and clicked close.

"Your clothes isn't done yet but it should be in like-"

Y/n turned her head slightly and almost choked on nothing when she saw Matt with a towel around his waist hanging on for dear life showing his V-line

His hair was wet and dripped down his front.

Matt smirked in seeing her flustered state, "Wanna take a picture sweetheart?" He chuckled, "I'll even pose for ya."

Y/n face heated up instantly. She was sick and tired of his teasing.