Chapter 7 - Combat Training

Start from the beginning

His orange and black colors were represented nicely and he even had huge grenade-like gauntlets. It was super cool! Izuku's costume was green with white lines running across the sides. His mom picked it for him! Nice and simple, fitted white gloves and his characteristic red shoes. He didn't need much with his telekinesis. Being light and flexible was his best advantage! Yet he wasn't in the mood to fanboy over everyone's outfits like he did in the changing room... This aura... But he only teaches third years! He shouldn't be here right now!

"Are you okay?"

Izuku jumped out of thought, seeing Uraraka stand next to him in the hallway. Bakugou was still looking at them from a few meters ahead. Ochako was wearing something resembling what a child thinks a pink space suit looks like. It did fit her bubbly personality though and Izuku could see there was extra weight on her pressure points to counter nausea, a common complaint for people with gravity manipulation quirks seeing as their sense of balance is thrown off by the pressure shift.

The green head didn't realize he was mumbling before Katsuki snapped his fingers in front of him.
"Oi, snap out of it. You can fanboy about everyone's fucking hero costume later but right now we have to get to class" he stated.
"R-right! Sorry I-I zoned out f-for a moment there" Izuku stuttered, giving a nervous chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"You, uh, you got great eyes there though" Uraraka pointed out with a forced smile, not trying to show she was a little freaked out.
"A-about my pressure points and the nausea a-and everything"
"Oh, uh, I like t-to geek out about quirks a-a lot so uhm, yeah" Izuku mumbled. Katsuki rolled his eyes, having enough of this way too awkward conversation. He turned around and started walking to ground beta, the battle arena they were using for this exercise.

"Hey Kacchan! Wait for me!" the green head exclaimed, quickly running after his childhood friend. He grabbed Katsuki's arm, giving him a troubled look.
"All Might is at ground beta right now"
"What the hell?" Katsuki breathed, not expecting Deku to say something like that out of nowhere. That's probably why he was suddenly so out of it too.

"What the fuck is he doing here?"
"I-I don't know... Guess we'll find out soon enough, right?" Izuku whispered, putting up a brave face as they entered the battle grounds.
"It took you all long enough to get changed" Aizawa commented as he glared at his students.

"I already told you that every second counts when you're a pro hero. People could've died with your slow pace if this was an emergency. Remember that"
There was a small moment of silence in which he let that sink in, reminding the students of his negative view on the world. Such a mood kill, really.
"Today's training will not be supervised by me, but by another pro hero working at UA. I'm sure you all know him-" Aizawa continued, being interrupted in the middle of his introduction.

"I AM HERE!"

Izuku froze up as his classmates gasped and admired the figure that appeared in front of them, the wind his landing caused blowing rapidly through their hair, ruffling up their costumes.

"TO TEACH YOU IN YOUR FIRST INDOOR BATTLE TRAINING!"

Aizawa groaned, not liking the dramatic and loud entrance.

"Oh my God!"

"It's All Might!"

"He's going to teach us?! So cool!"

"I thought he only teaches the third years?!"

All students were distracted and happy to see the number one hero, all of them holding their own form of admiration for the man. Well, all but Izuku and Katsuki. Of course they admired what All Might did and that he helped people, but they weren't as happy with his presence. They knew what he would do to Deku if he found out he was the current holder of All For One...