𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

        Kory had taken Adamson out of his handcuffs, trusting enough that he would know that even if he tried to make a run for it, it would be impossible. "I cut my neck, Rachel healed me." 

        Playing with the set off cuffs in her hands, Kory leaned against the wall as she spoke up. "How did you know she could do that?" 

        Dr. Adamson slightly smiled. "I know everything about her. She will purify the world." 

        Looking between Dick and Kory, Phoebe furrowed her eyebrows. "That's a little sketchy." 

        Kory slightly scoffed at Phoebe's comment, finding it amusing. "There's a prophecy that says Rachel will destroy the world." 

        "An interpretation based on fear." Adamson cut Kory off. 

        "Enough with this bullshit," Dick muttered under his breath, stomping forward to smash Adamson against the glass door in the shower. Dick held him the his neck as Adamson groaned. "What do you want with Rachel?" 

        Phoebe and Kory looked at each other, amused by Dick's outrage. "She will purify the world," Adamson scoffed out again, as Dick pushed him harder onto the glass. 

        "I'm not gonna ask you again," Dick seethed, his teeth clenched together. 

        Breathing heavily, Adamson gasped. "To reunite her with her father." Adamson continued to groan in pain. 

        Stepping forward, Phoebe crossed her arms. "Who is he? Where is he?" 

        "I don't know, I swear!" Adamson pleaded, grunting and groaning as Dick put more pressure on his face. "You can't stop him. Angela couldn't, Melissa couldn't. No one can keep Rachel from him."

        "Who's Angela?" Kory questioned, the handcuffs spun around on her pointer finger.  

        Adamson didn't say another word and kept panting, making Phoebe tilt her head. "You said that she couldn't keep Rachel from him. Who is Angela?" 

        Dick pushed Adamson harder against the glass, making him cry out in pain. "Her mother." Taking deep breaths after each sentence, Adamson continued. "Angela is her mother."

        Sighing, Kory took a step closer next to Phoebe and Dick. "Now we're getting somewhere. Let's talk about Angela." 

        As Dick pulled Adamson's hands behind his back, Phoebe could hear the bones cracking, making her uncomfortable. "Her name is Angela Azarath. She's being held at an asylum not too far out of the city. We- we can't have the two together." 

        After Adamson continued with his statement, Dick dropped the man, giving Adamson a sigh of relief. Kory cuffed the man back onto the bar in the shower, and the three walked out of the room. "That's a relief. That dude fucking creeps me out," Phoebe muttered under her breath, heading back into the living room. 

        Rachel and Gar were on the couch talking, so the three decided to join them. Sitting down, Phoebe crossed one leg over another. Dick took a deep breath as he sat down next to Phoebe. "Adamson says your birth mother is still alive."