☀️🌱 New years

You are both 19!

She/her

Fluff/lime

Y/ns POV

It was new year's eve and the town was having a huge party at the Madrigals home, a place I spent most of my time in. Me and Camilo had been dating for a little over 3 years now and we have gotten very close to one another, even more than when we where friends.

I walked up the path as the setting sun got a little in my eyes. My mama and Papa followed beside me holding small gifts for each of the family members.
I noticed my very handsome boyfriend greeting guests happily as he made eyecontact with me.

He didn't transform into me, he simply grabed my hand and spun me around and kissing me deeply.
I heard my father sigh and my mom made a small aw at us.
I pulled apart to catch my breath as he kissed my cheek again, wiggling his eyebrows and smirking.

He kissed by hand and held me close, not letting me enter to house behind my parents.
"Comnnnn I'll be bored if you go inside I need someone to talk to." He whined placing his hand on my hip and waist to hug me from behind.
I rolled my eyes but let him stay there, relaxing into his touch as more people entered.

"Comn Camilo, I want to start partying!" I say dramatically while pinching his cheeks to let me go.
He laughed a little and interlocked my hands, dragging me in as Casita opened the door for me.

Bright decorations and vegetation decorated the house and music played loudly, a few kids ran around and I spotted a few Madrigals waving as they helped around the house.
After the miracle was fixed everything felt so much happier, especially the grandkids of Alma who where now more or less free from high expectations.

Music began to play as Camilo pulled me onto the floor. He pushed flush up agenst me as we began to do a simple bachata dance we learned together.
(There is a video above if an example of a bachata dance but you can do any you'd like!)

Older adults whistled and clapped while kids gaged at our dancing and others began to join us on the floor.
After a good 3 hours of pure dancing my feet began to throb from the amount of moves I did and I could tell Camilo was pretty tired too. He smiled and removed his hand from my hip and waist as he pulled me aside near another area of Casita.

He pulled me close so we could fit in the tight area together, laughing at out closeness.
"Hey Y/n..." He said quietly grabbing my attention.
"We've been together as best friends for over 11 years and we've been dating for a little over 4..." He said interlocking fingers with me making my heart race.

He looked deep into my eyes and he grew closer to my ear to whisper.
I could feel his breathing and his whisper made my hair on my hair stand up.
"I want to marry you soon." He whispered keeping eyecontact leaning close.

His lips captured mine in a passionate kiss, it was sweet and soft.
Over a little while I pulled away for air before going in to kiss again this time more heated as he pushed his tongue into my mouth.
His hands where placed on my lower back and thigh as he pulled me in for more.
My hand was tangled in his hair and my arm lazily draped over his shoulder.

"Camilo, Y/n!! Where are you??!" I heard Mirabel call out.
We quickly pulled apart and fixed up our appearances to look more presentable as she turned the corner to see us standing awkwardly.
"Oh there you are... did I interrupt something?" She asked concerned.

"No your fine, is something wrong?" I say.
"Well she did interrupt a good time" Camilo mumbled as he interlocked hands with mine to meet Mirabels eyes.
"Oh! We are starting the countdown soon! You two should hurry to the group." She said before walking away.

Camilo gave a defeated sigh before leaning on me.
"So~ you'd want to marry me?" I say to him teasingly making him give an unphased smile as he kissed me once more lovingly. "I'd love to. I want to spend my life with you, have kids, and grow old together. Don't worry I promise I'll propose when the time is right, and we'll continue that little moment we had later" He said leaving me dazed as he pulled me back to the group laughing.