O25

tw/ suic!de !

THE NEXT DAY.

My parents gradually became aware of my behavior, such as locking myself in my room and skipping breakfast, lunch, and dinner for nearly a week. They didn't even try to ask me if I was okay. But it's fine, actually. I want to be alone, and today they went out to visit their other siblings' houses. They didn't invite me to come with them.

Today I was alone at home.

I visited her on the last day of her burial. To be honest, I am still not ready to look at her in that state, watching her laying in a coffin sleeping peacefully forever.

Kaori's face was pale. I slowly touched her, but it was cold and her hands were frozen. I didn't believe it, but everything made sense once I realized she wasn't breathing at all. I couldn't see her chest falling up and down or hear any sound. which made my heart ache more.

So is that her face now?

she's so beautiful. . .

I wish I'd found you sooner, so we could enjoy the few days left before you leave me forever here alone in the light that you created in the past.

Even if we didn't think we could be together, please let me see you again before my life becomes over.

I hate you, Kaori.

I really hate you so much.

I really hate you for making me fall in love with you. You fell in love first, but I fell too hard for you, despite the fact that you were gone. There was no hope we could be us together.

I can't get you out of my mind because of you.

You made me suffer. Suffering from the pain you gave to me.

You made light for me, but why did you leave me? After you saved me from darkness in my life, lifting me up to the skies, you made me realize how important our lives are, the meaning of life.

My wish is to see you again, but why am I seeing your cold body with no life, pale skin, closed eyes, and not breathing at all?

"But even if I cry over you, will you ever come back to life again?" I sobbed.

"That's it. She will definitely come back. She just needs some space."

"She was just sleeping. She will wake up soon. I shouldn't cry. She might get mad at me for crying over her." I smiled happily while looking at my teddy bear. I hugged him tight, imagining Kaori would hug me back just like what I did to Teddy Bear.

"I miss you already, Kaori. Please come back."

Yang Jungwon, you have to wake up to the reality!

Kaori is dead. She's gone. She will never come back to this world ever again.

She's really gone.

I was hiding underneath the blanket, hugging my teddy bear and screaming in pain, silently under the pillow, letting all the pain out through my heart, which had suffered a lot.

Despite my puffy eyes, reddish nose, and sniffling hard, my eyes looked like pandas due to my dark circles in my eyes.

After squinting my eyes for a moment, I decided to stand up and leave the room. When I came back in, I had items with me.

I fixed the seat and the rope. After fixing them, I climbed up the chair, and I put my head into the rope.

Killing myself is the best option for me to end this pain in my chest. I do not want to suffer anymore.

I'll die with you. . .

"Wait for me, Kaori. . ."

I kicked the chair immediately, letting me choke on the rope.

I couldn't breathe.

I'm losing my breath.

But I continue to smile. I'm still thinking about Kaori.

See you again. . .

goodbye everyone. . .

"What the hell are you doing?!"