O1O

trigger warning ::
bully !¡ violence !¡

F L A S H B A C K

One day, there was a little kid on his way to his school. His name was Yang Jungwon. He is wearing glasses and holding the straps of his school bag. He was already nervous and scared at the front of the school's entrance. His body completely began to tremble in fear as he debated with himself whether he was going to enter or not.

"God in heaven, please protect me from those people who are trying to hurt me." Jungwon said, closing his eyes and prayed to god to himself while stepping into the entrance.

Sadly, there were three kids who had been waiting for him. It was Jungwon's classmates, crossing their arms and smirking at him. Jungwon slowly opened his eyes as he looked at them with fear. He stopped his footsteps and let out a heavy sigh, like this was the end of his world.

His extreme nervousness and fear increased as his classmates started to approach him. His heart began to race. He's stepping backward for a bit, but his two classmates suddenly hold his arms tightly. Those students who were passing by were ignoring them. They didn't care and didn't want to meddle with them because they thought they were just having fun.

"You may release his arms, guys," their leader ordered them. They followed him and went to their leader's back.

"Give your money to us." one of his classmate demanded him as he extended his hand toward him, waiting for Jungwon to place his money on his classmate's hand.

Jungwon was shaking his head, which made their leader raise his eyebrow at him.

"I don't have enough money today," Jungwon stutters as he looks away, trying to avoid his classmates gazes.

They clench their fists in anger, especially at their leader.

They are still elementary students, but they act like delinquents in high school, trying to boss people around like they own the body and soul.

"You don't have the money? We have already discussed this. Even if you don't even have any money, you must still give it to us."

"We don't care if you stole that money from your mother. A pet should do what your master says," said their leader of trio friends. They let a smirk escape from their lips as they began to laugh.

"But I really don't have any money. I haven't eaten breakfast today. My mom got sick yesterday. " Jungwon said, trying to convince that leader.

But unfortunately, the leader got mad at him and said, "Who allowed you to talk back to your master, loser?" He shouted angrily. His two fellow so-called bodyguards were holding their leader's body. They are trying their best not to make a mess here at school.

"If you don't want us to beat you up, you must kiss the foot of your master."

Jungwon widened his eyes and suddenly looked down at the ground, gripping tight on his shoulder straps. He was scared and feeling regret for talking back to their leader, wondering if he was going to do what they ordered him to do, or if not, he might go home with a lot of bruises on his small body. These kids treat him as their pet.